Chapter 19

Jennie's POV

I don't know why in the world im thinking about Chaeng fetching Lisa. She's just fetching Lisa for fuck's sake! I don't know why im so bother about it.

"What's wrong?" Kai said when i sat beside him stomping my feet.

"Nothing" I just replied with a not-in-the-mood tone.

"Where's Lisa? I thought you're going to her?" He said. I closed my eyes hard and calm myself.

"Chaeyoung came and bring lisa home." I said not looking at him. Im starting to get irritated at the topic, and again i don't know why. Is it because Chaeng is with Lisa again? Is it because i didn't got a chance to talk to Lisa earlier? Ughh i don't know why.

"Oh? Then why you look lik--"

"I want to go home" I stand up and head outside not minding if he'll follow me or what. When i reach the exit the bouncer open the door for me but Kai hold my wrist.

"Hey? What's the problem?" He said. I pulled him outside and go straight inside his car. Paparazzi might caught us if we stay outside.

"Im tired, let's go home" I said, lean on the window and close my eyes. I heard him sigh and start the engine. The moment i close my eyes, Lisa and chaeng again came in my mind how sweet they are like a fucking couple. I open my eyes and rolled at the thought and just look outside. Fuck this! Why im so bothered about them? Why am i thinking about them? No! Im just thinking bout Lisa cause i miss her, that's it! The thought of Lisa avoiding me again came in my mind. I still don't know why is she avoiding me. Did i do something wrong? If that's what she want then be it! If that's what she wants then okay! I'll forget that we're bestfriends! My mocking stops when i saw that we're already at the dorm.

"Tonight was fun, i enjoyed it even though you got tantrums. Goodnight baby" He said smiling then leans to kiss me but i refuse.

"Goodnight thank you for tonight" I said then open the car door and shut it. I enter the dorm not minding them in the Living room.

"Jennie-yah were have you been?" Jisoo asked. I looked at them and i saw Lisa on the couch laying and so wasted like what i saw earlier.

"With Kai. Why?" I replied. I saw Lisa turn her face at me and she smile mischievously. Oh? Now she's smiling to me like nothing happens? Like she's not avoiding me?

"Hey Baby *hik* you're home" She said then stand up and walks to me. When i heard her called me baby, my heart beats so fast. What's wrong with me? Chaeng startled at Lisa's action so she stands up and hold Lisa but not preventing her to walks towards me. I look at her while my right eyebrows raised.

"What did you say?" I said and act like i didn't mind and brows raised.

"Where are *hik* you earlier?" She said while her eyes are half closed. The gap between us is so close that i can smell her alcohol scent. I got nervous, did she saw me? Did she saw us in the bar earlier?

"Lisa, come on you're drunk" Chaeng said but Lisa's eyes were not leaving against mine. I take a hard gulp and compose myself.

"Why'd you care all of a sudden?" I said in a bitchy tone cause all of the anger and rage starting to built up in my body. I want to ask her right now why is she acting like that towards me this past few days, i need fucking answers!

"Jennie-yah stop it. She's drunk, she not herself right now" Jisoo said, she's right it's not the right time to talk to her about this. I calm my nerves and walks straight to my room and shut it. I get my pillows and throw it against the wall just like what always do when im mad cause i don't want to hurt people while im mad. Instead of slapping nor punching them i prefer throwing pillows in the wall than it.