Chapter 18

Lisa's POV

"WOW! This is a great song Lisa! I didn't know that you have a talent in composing songs like this" Teddy said when i gave her the demo of the song that i compose.

"Thank you" I replied shyly. Im now here at the YG Building cause i want to try this song. The song is all about what i am feeling right now. I let myself burst all out in this song.

"The meaning is so powerful. Is this through real life?" He asked. I smiled at her sadly. When im writing this song all i was thinking is about her. That for her im okay being hurt, if that what makes her happy.

"I see. What's the Title of this song?" He asked. Im thinking that this title will fit with the song.

"Hope not" I said. He looked at me with amazed in his eyes.

(Let's just pretend that Lisa compose Hope not)

"PERFECT! Let's do this! I'll schedule this next week. Better tell the girls" He said. I smiled at him from ear to ear and bow.

I decide not to go home cause im still avoiding Jennie and i want to get wasted today. It's been a month that im doing it constantly and im more attach to Chaeng now, im always with Chaeng, im always beside her, im always in her room, like 24/7 just to avoid her. Jennie even tried to talk to me bout me avoiding her and im so lucky that Chaeng is always there to save my ass out.

My feet bring me in a night bar. A exclusive Bar only for artist, idols and etc. As soon as i reach the entrance that boucers just greet me and let me in quickly. The bar is pretty wild today, the floor is full of sweaty people grinding each other. Dancing with lust in their eyes, hands were roaming everywhere and some were making out. Some of them were friends of mine and some were familiar. I look around scanning the bar wishing to find my frie--

"MANOBAAAAAN" I feel a heavy weight in my back, luckily im that alert to be able to support our weight.

"What bring's the precious Lalisa Manoban here?" I looked at them and smiled. I hug them cause i fucking miss them so much. Im not able to hang out with them because of the World Tour.

"I missed you guys" I said and hug them more tighter. I heard then groan so i freed them from my hug.

"You almost kill me!" Irene said and fix herself.

"Im sorry. C'mon it's my treat today" I said. Their faces lighten up and jump excitedly. I laugh at their cuteness i must make it to them tonight.

Jennie's POV

Loud music. Horny and drunk people. That's all you can see surrounding me. Im curretly at a bar with Kai and some of his bandmates. We're free here cause the medias and paparazzi can't enter here cause this place is only for artist and other important people. I was about to take a sip at my tequilla when my eyes went to the entrance and i don't know why. My eyes got a little bit widen when i saw her. Confusion is all over me, why is she here in a place like this? I know that she goes here sometimes but why now? The girl who i think forgot me, forgot who really is her bestfriend. Why? It's so obvious that she's avoiding me! God knows i don't know why is she doing that in a month constantly! and it's triggering my whole being cause i don't have any idea why is she like that. I know to myself that i didn't do anything bad to her nor say bad to her. Everytime i'll to talk to her bout it we're always interrupted or she'll make a excuse.
'WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO?'

Her eyes is roaming the whole bar, luckily we're far from them but i can clearly see her from here. Lisa is now surrounded with Irene, Tzuyu and Nayeon, her friends.

"Babe you okay?" My attention was averted to Kai when he called me. I just smiled at him and nod. My eyes went back at her. Lisa is now in the bar stool holding a glass of whiskey while talking to the girls. I looked at them carefully wishing that i can hear what they're talking about. She looks so happy right now. Oh god knows how much i miss that smile. I feel a fast thump in my chest. Am i nervous? I just shrugged it off and take a sip of my tequilla.

Time goes by and im starting to get tipsy, but im more worried bout Lisa so i look at the stool where she and her friend are. I got panicked when i didn't saw them there. I stand up from my sit and roam my eyes around and look for a blonde woman. Luckily we're in the upper part of the bar so i have the full view of the whole bar from here. I feel relieved when i finally saw her in a table with the girls but she looks so wasted now. Because of my worriedness i decide to go to her.

"Wait here babe, im going to Lisa over there. She's so drunk" I said and point at Lisa, he's confused at first but when she saw Lisa he immediately nod. I kiss him in his cheeks and walked down to her. Passing through a bunch of sweaty people is disgusting but i need to go to my bestfriend. I smiled when i can see her from where i am and hurriedly walks to her but i stopped when i saw a girl came. I guess she doesn't need me right now.

Chaeyoung's POV

"Where's Lisa again?" Jisoo asked me. It's already 10 in the evening but she's not going home.

"She said that she'll go to the YG Building." I just said, but im so worried right now.

"Call her" Jisoo commands, i quickly get my phone and called her. After a few rings she answered, instead of a "hello" A loud music was all i heard.

"Hello? Lisa? Where are you?" I said, loud music is still all i heard. Is she in a bar?

"Hello Rosé? It's Irene. Can you fetch Lisa? She's so drunk right now." Irene said. So Lisa is indeed in the bar.

"Okay, i'll be there" I hung up the call and Jisoo is looking at me confused.

"Irene pick the call up, she said that Lisa is in the bar. I'll just go fetch her." I explain while getting my purse and my jacket and a mask.

"Okay, be careful" Jisoo said. I quickly got a taxi and go straight  to the only bar when we can hang out. After a minutes of waiting i finally arrive at my destination.

"Can you wait here? I'll be right back" I said to the taxi driver, he just smile and nod. I was about  to enter the bar when th bouncers stop me.

"It's only exclusive for-- Welcome back Miss Rosé" I remember that im wearing a mask, so i put it down  they let me in and all i can hear was a loud music, smell of alcohol and the hot aura of the bar. I let my eyes roam all over the bar but what catches my attention is a girl who's waving at me. I smiled and walk straight to her.

"Hey, were's Lisa?" I said when i reached her.

"Follow me" I followed her and we started to walk through a ocean of drunk people. We reach a table consisting of 2 more girls and Lisa. She's so wasted right now. I immediately walk to her and hold her arms.

"Let's go Lisa. Jisoo unnie's finding us." I said and help her.

"Chaaaaengggggg, why y-you *hik* here?" I pull her arms to my shoulder and i hold her waist to support her weight.

"To fetch you?" I looked at Irene, Tzuyu and Nayeon.

"Thanks for answering and taking care of her" I said to them. They just smiled and nod at me. I feel a pair of eyes looking at us so i look around but saw nothing. I just shrugged it off and help her walk.

"Im so inlove with her Chaeng" She just said, i feel hurt when she said that. I feel a hard knife in my heart when she that. A tear escape from my eyes but i quickly wipe it off.

'Im so inlove with you too'

A/N: Im so sorry if i update it late. Just busy mwehehehehe Vote! Vote!
Iloveyouall
Spread the Love not the Legs!