Chapter 8

Lisa's POV

"Lisa-yah" Jisoo called me. I avert my attention to her.

"Hmm?" I hummed in response cause im busy scrolling my news feed.

"You know what? when we're in Thailand, i caught Jennie crying. It was late late night, i think she has a problem" I stopped scrolling and look at her. What's with Jennie?

"What? She look so happy everytime she's with us right?" I asked cause i see that she's smiling widely.

"Yes she's happy with us, but what if she's all alone? She's smiling outside but i think she's broken inside. You should talk to her" Jisoo said. I froze in a moment and think what Jisoo said. I mentally slap my face cause she's right. Im so numb! Why didn't i saw that in her eyes! Maybe im afraid of eye contact cause im inlove with her but still! Ugh! I feel so useless. Even though i want to talk to her right now I can't do it cause the concert will start any minutes from now. We're fully dressed and ready to hit the stage.

Jisoo unnie and i were here at the dressing room while Jennie and Chaeng went outside. I sigh and close my eyes and slightly tighten them. I'll talk to her later.

"Lisa-yah! Look what i got!" Speaking of, she came with a wide smile while holding some matchy phone cases where if you put it together there's a heart shape that will form.

"Here! It's yours" Jennie said since Jennie and I have the same phone model, she gave me the other case. Oh my god! Couple case kyaaaaaa

"Thank youuuuu" I said and quickly put the case on my phone as well as her.

"Girls, we'll start let's go" Manager oppa said. Chaeng get our Microphones and we encircle ourselves.

"Okay guys! Day 4 Concert. Let's get the floor fired up tonight and enjoy the concert Arasso? Blackpink in 3 Hana-dul-set" Jisoo leads

"BLACKPINK!" We scream as focus and confidence is slowly entering my body. We head to our places where we are about to go up slowly. I put in the in-ear for me to stay in the rhythm and sing well. I took a glance of Jennie and she's closing her eyes to concentrate. I smile when i heard the Ddu-du-ddu-du's intro came and i feel that we're slowly going up.

"ARE YOU GUYS READY?!" Jennie shouted when the blinks saw our half body and screams and shout. I can still heard them despite im wearing my in-ears.

----

"Day 4 success!" I hear our staff said when we enter the dressing room and they start to clap their hands at the success. I smile and also clap with them. As usual i head to the couch and sit down, i saw Jennie walking towards me and lay herself in the couch while she's putting her feet on my lap. I start to massage her feet and close my eyes cause im exhausted. Oh God i danced to much today.

"Hey, change first" I open my eyes and i saw manager oppa looking at us. We're still wearing our concert outfit and some of our skin were visible.

"Later manager oppa, im still tired let me gain some energy" I said, again close my eyes and continue to massage Jennie's feet. I notice that Jennie is not moving so i look at her. She's sleeping peacefully she must be that exhausted. She's so pretty even though she's just sleeping.

"Here, put it on and put some on Jennie" He handed me 2 blankets to cover our bodies. I cover Jennie first then myself.

"Thank you, where's Chaeyoung and Jisoo unnie?" I asked manager oppa cause they were nowhere to find.

"They're already changing their clothes" I just nod. Minutes later Chaeng and Jisoo came dressed up.

"Oh, wake up the sleeping beauty" Jisoo said when she saw Jennie sleeping. I move closer to her and poke her cheeks multiple times.

"Nini, c'mon we need to change so that we can head back to the hotel" I said still poking her cheeks. She slowly open her eyes and look at me.

"Oh shit, i didn't realize that i already slept im sorry and thanks for the blanket" She said when she realize that she's on a blanket. I just smile and let her stand first before i follow her. After 10 minutes we're done changing and head to the van and go straight to the hotel. I sit beside Jennie while Chaeyoung and Jisoo we're at the back of us.
In the middle of our travel i feel a heavy thing landed on my shoulder so i look at it, i froze at my position because that 'Thing' is Jennie's head sleeping. I look at her sleeping face, why can you be this unfair? you're still this beautiful even though you're just sleeping. My eyes went to her lips and Fuck i want to taste it. I looked away cause i know that if i stared at her lips for long i can't stop myself not to kiss her. The van stops indicating that we already arrived at the Hotel.

"Wake her up, we're here" Jisoo unnie said. I again look at Jennie. She looks like having a good sleep.

"No, i'll carry her. She looks like having a good sleep though" I said.

"Can you carry her alone?" Chaeng asked. I just smiled at her

"I trained at Real Man 300 what do you expect?" I replied even though i didn't do anything there.

"Okay, be careful" She said and she looks sad? She must be tired too.

"Oh she's sleeping? I'll carry her then" Manager oppa came and offer to carry her but i stop him.

"I can do it, go get some rest manager oppa" I said.

"You sure?" He asked. I just nod at him. I slowly carry Jennie in a bridal style. She's not that heavy so i can manage to bring her.

"See?" I said and enter the hotel. Luckily, there's no people in the lobby at this time so that no one can take pictures of Jennie sleeping. Jisoo, Chaeng and I enter the elevator and patiently wait for our floor.

"Is Jennie unnie heavy?" Chaeng asked.

"A little heavy" I said. Im amaze that this girl is somewhat a heavy sleeper. She's still sleeping peacefully in my arms. When the elevator open i signalled them to go out first and we walk the quiet hallway until we reach our room.

"Hmm, can you help me Chaeng? The keys were on my pouch here" I said and point the pouch using my lips. She laugh a little and get the keys and open the door for me.

"Thank you Chaeng, i love you. Goodnight" I said and enter our room.

"I love you too, Goodnight" I heard her replied and close our door. I walk straight to her bed and slowly put her down. I also put her blankets and sit on the edge of her bed.

"Nini? What's your problem? Jisoo unnie said that she caught you crying when were in Thailand. You know that im always here for you right? I can be your shoulder to cry on." I sigh and carress her hair. God she's so beautiful. Thank you god for those cat eyes, thank you for that cute nose, thank you for that Plump lips, thank you that we met, thank you for her existence and Thank you for her smile that energize me when i saw her with it.

"God knows how much i love you Jennie. I love you so much Nini even though i know that we're impossible, Goodnight" I said and kissed her forehead. I walk towards my bed and sleep.

A/N: Would you mind if i ask some votes? PLEASE DO SO!
Iloveyouall
Spread the Love not the Legs!