Chaper 16

Jennie's POV

After i performed SOLO i quickly go back at our table. I sit quickly when i feel my phone vibrate, someone message me.

Baby

That was hot!

I bit my lip when i read his text, yeah i did it for him. I want him to know that i should be the only one he'll look for, i don't want him to check at other girls around here.

Baby

Thank you, that performance is for you. I love you❤

I replied. I keep my phone back in my pouch and avert my attention to the 3 girls infront of me, but i was shocked when there's only 2 girls.

"Where's Lisa again?" I asked. Im so confused earlier when i was in the stage i saw her with Jisoo walking here at our table but now she's gone again.

"She's just here?" Jisoo said pointing the chair next to Chaeng. So she's sitting beside Chaeng and not mine?

"She'll be back soon. Don't worry" Chaeng said not minding to look at us cause she's busy watching at the performance of BTS's Boy with Luv. I calm myself cause im not comfortable that Lisa's out of my sight, i just focused at the performance. In the middle of the performance of BTS the organizer approached us.

"Miss Jisoo, you and the girls will perform Kill This Love for the Main event. We need to go to the stage now." He said. I look at him in disbelief, we'll perform for the Main Event?! What the freak! Im so happy right now

"Waaah Jisoo we'll perform for the Main Event!" I said happily while shaking Jisoo unnie.

"Yah! Stop it!" She said so i did, she might get mad.

"Let's go now" He said.

"Wait! Lisa's not here! We can't perform without her?" Chaeng. Oh fuck! She's right!

"Let's go. Just cover her up if she didn't came" Jisoo said. Where are you again Lisa?! We head to the stage and BTS almost finished but still Lisa's nowhere to find. Im so nervous right now how are we going to performed Kill This Love if she's not here?! The organizers give us our microphones and assist us up in the stage.

"Can we do this without Lisa?" Chaeng asked. Nervousness is all over her face while Jisoo's still scanning the crowd looking for Lisa. The light shut and that's our cue to enter the stage. We go to our assigned places and we leave a space for Lisa. The Intro came and the lights opens up.

"Yeah yeah yeah BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA yeah yeah yeah" Chaeng covered up Lisa's intro. I looked at the crowd, some were excited, some were happy, some were chanting our names and majority were confused of Lisa's absence. We do the choreography like we used to and i do my verse.

"Cheonsa gateun Hi kkeuten akma gateun bye
Maebeon michildeushan High dwien baeteoya haneun Price
Igeon dabi eopsneun Test maebeon sokdeorado Yes
Ttakhan gamjeongui noye
Eoreo jugeul saranghae"

After i finished my verse. We all take a glance at each other like talking with just our eyes. Jisoo said that she'll do Lisa's rap when i heard a super familiar voice coming out from the backstage. We all looked at her and i smiled cause she came, she's just late. I smiled proudly and dance hyped.

"Here I come kick in the door
Gajang dokhan geollo jwo
Ppeonhadi ppeonhan geu love
Deo naenwabwa give me some more
Araseo maedallyeo byeorang kkeute
Hanmadimyeon tto like hebeolle hae
Geu ttatteushan tteollimi saeppalgan seollemi
Machi heaven gatgessjiman
You might not get in it"