Chapter 21

Chaeyoung's POV

"For you nan apado joa Hamkkehaneun dongan neoyege Sangcheoman namgyeojun nanikka" I sang the chorus who'd i share with Jisoo. This song has so much emotions, im just singing but i easily get emotional. We're now here in YG Building rehearsing our new side track Hope Not.

"Stop it right there." Teddy said and stop the music.

"Jisoo, give more emotions with your voice. Lisa wrote this with so much emotions so the singers must do the same thing." I looked at Teddy. Wait what?

"What did you say?" Jennie asked. I looked at her and she's also confused at what Teddy said

"I said give more emotions so that--"

"No, the other one" Jennie cut him off.

"About who write this song?" I added.

"Lisa did write this song. She said that it's through to life, if she's here with you guys she can explain everything" Teddy said. That's why this song is so emotional. It's because she wrote this song about what she feels for a certain person Jennie unnie to be exact.

"She came here last week and give the Demo of this song. She do really love the person she's referring here." Teddy added. Jisoo and i look at Jennie but she's just looking down. Speaking of Lisa she did not come with us here today cause she said that she's not feeling well so she stayed at the dorm an--

"Hello Manager Oppa?" Jisoo immediately answered it when her phone suddenly rings.

"What?!"

"Really? As in right now?" We all looked at her with confused face. She sounds like something bad happened.

"Unnie? What's happening?" Jennie asked.

"Lisa" she said.

"Manager Oppa said that they are now heading to the hospital cause Lisa fainted earlier" My eyes got widen and while covering my mouth of what happen. Oh fuck

"Can we go there? Manager unnie will drive us there" Jisoo said.

----

We enter the hospital like we're ordinary people who'll just going to visit patients. It's big help that we use face mask so that people won't recognize us. We all head to Manager Oppa cause he's waiting for us in the Lobby.

"How is she?" Jisoo asked when we reached him.

"She's okay now but" Manager Oppa looked down.

"But what?" I asked. He said that Lisa's okay right? What's with that but now?

"Follow me" He started to walk so we follow him. I don't know why my heart is beating so fast and my hands is sweating as fuck until we end up in a door that obviously Lisa's room. Manager Oppa open the room and we enter the room one by one. Jisoo enter first, then me and last is Jennie unnie. The room is big you can say that it's a VIP Room. The room is dark and the only source of light was the lamp beside her.

"She's sleeping" Manager Oppa said, i walk to her and sit on the side of her bed. My tears were forming in my eyes when i saw that there's a bandages in her head.

"Why does she have this bandages in her head?" I said with a cracked tone. What's happening to you Lisa. Jennie and Jisoo come near when they hear me. I saw Jennie cover her mouth and gasp at what she saw.

"The doctor said that when she faint, her head hit the floor hard that cause a external and internal bleeding. I can't remember what he said further but that's what i understand" He explained.

"He also said that Lisa faint because she's lack of rest and her body is over fatigue. I think she always exhaust her body everyday at boxing." He again said. Lack of rest? Over fatigue? All she do this week is boxing like early in the morning she'll just eat breakfast then head to the Gym and got home late. That's her routine this week. We all just look at Lisa, she's sleeping peacefully and she looks like she doesn't have any problems.

"You guys should talk to her. I think Lisa has a problem cause everyday when i'll pick her up at the Gym, her eyes were so puffy like she cried so much." I got confuse. Is it because of Jennie again? I startled when i heard a groan, i looked at Lisa and she looks like having a hard time. Manager Oppa got panicked so he run out and look for a nurse. A minute later he came back with a doctor. The doctor check Lisa and smile at us.

"She's okay now." The doctor said and leave cause she said that she need to check other patients.

"Chaeyoung-ah" Lisa said and she's reaching my hand. I hold her hand and sit beside her. It feels so good when she's always finding me, i feel like she always needs me.

"Are you okay now? Do you feel any pain?" I asked.

"Im feel better now. I just need more rest" She said.

"Don't get to tired! Why are you always exhausting yourself at boxing huh?" out of nowhere Jennie burst out. We all startled of what she just did but i can't blame her, Lisa is the Maknae we need to take care of her and we assure it to Mrs. Manoban. Lisa's just looking at her with a cold stare but not uttering a word.

"It's none of your business unnie, i'll do everything what i want" Lisa replied and lay herself again and cover herself the blanket she's using. Anger is visible on Jennie unnie's face, she just sigh and leave the room.

Lisa's POV

I can't remember how i faint earlier, i just wake up here in the hospital with the 3 girls and Manager Oppa. Im now regretting that i do boxing so much, all i do is to punch the punching bag and let all my emotions out. I was like punching it while crying cause i again remember Jennie and Kai but that day I promise to myself that i'll never cry again because of Jennie and i'll move on.

"Does your head hurts?" Chaeng again ask for the thousand times. I looked at her, i smiled at her then reach for her cheeks and pinched it so hard.

"AHHH! LALISA IT HURTS IT HURTS!" she shouted i laugh at her reaction cause when i stop pinching her cheeks her cheeks were so red and her eyes were watery. I pull her in a hug and whisper "Sorry" and kiss her in her forehead when the door opened and revealed Jennie who's looking at us. Chaeng pulled away when Jennie came in.

"Yah Lisa! Why'd you do that, my cheeks still hurts a lot" Chaeng said while massaging her cheeks.

"Im sorry HAHAHAHAHAHA. You're asking again if my head hurts, my head doesn't hurt but this hurts a lot" I said and point my heart. I bravely said that while Jennie is here cause she's on her earphones so she can't hear us. Chaeng just rolled her eyes at me.

Jennie's POV

I don't know why im so bothered when Lisa quickly find Chaeng as soon as she woke up. I hate it and i don't know why.

"Im going back to dorm and get Lisa some clothes, give this to Lisa Arasso?" Jisoo said and handed me a plastic of Orange. I just nod at her and enter Lisa's Room, i first saw was Lisa's hugging Chaeng, my chest's hurts but what hurts it more when how Lisa kissed Chaeng in her forehead closed eyes. Like she really meant to kiss Chaeng in her forehead. I compose myself and act like i saw nothing and just shrugged the hurt i feel in my chest. I put the Oranges at the table, sit myself not so near to them and put my earphones.

"Yah Lisa! Why'd you do that, my cheeks still hurts a lot" Chaeng complains, im scrolling through my phone and can't decide what to play. I was about to pick a song when Lisa speak.

"Im sorry HAHAHAHAHAHA. You're asking again if my head hurts, my head doesn't hurt but this hurts a lot" i saw on my peripheral vision that she points her chest. I didn't act like i hear her or what but did she really do love me? and why the fuck im so affected? Can someone tell me what's happening to me?!

A/N: Im sorry for the late update i got a bad feedback from a reader and it affects me a lot. Again im sorry for the mistakes like spelling, grammar or what. Im not perfect i write this to share my talent at story making. But still
iloveyouall
Spread the Love not the Legs!