Chapter 17

Lisa's POV

"AHHHH FUCK!" I said when i wake up and i feel my head hurts like hell. Fuck my Alcohol tolerance! It's just a champagne yet i got this hang over! I heard a hurried footsteps towards my room until the door slams open.

"What's the matter? Are you okay?" I saw Jennie and Chaeyoung wearing a worried face. Jennie came first and sit on my bed but i didn't look at her. I instead look at Chaeyoung and smiled at her.

"It's just my head hurts. I guess i have a hang over" I stated still looking at her. Im now acting like Jennie's not existing, like i didn't know her. It hurts so much not talking to her but i need to do this to save myself. She's just looking at us

"Wait. I'll make you a coffee." She said. I hold her hand to prevent her to go out, i don't want to be alone with Jennie here.

"What?" She looked at me confused.

"What happened yesterday? I can't remember" I said. Her eyes widen and blused hard.

"Why are blushing?" Jennie asked. Did i do something embarrassing?

"No-nothing! We just drink Champagne and you passed out, i called Manager Oppa to bring you home. That's all" I looked at her not buying it. Something happened but i can't remember Anything else. I again feel the hurt so i shut my eyes hard.

"Take a bath. A cold one it will help you to feel better" Jennie said. I just nod at her and she leave the room.

Jennie's POV

Is it me? Or Lisa's avoiding me this past few days. She's not talking to me, she's not smiling at me, she's not looking at me, she's not holding my hand, she's not cuddling with me. Im getting jealous at Chaeng cause all of Lisa's attention is on her now. She do stuffs to Chaeng that she only do to me. Like what she's doing right now! She's caressing Chaeyoung's hair and they're CUDDLING! We're here in the Living room because Jisoo and Chaeyoung wants to watch Disney movies. I was planning to hang out with at her room but i saw them here im the living room. Cuddling like a freaking couple. I may sound like a jealous bestfriend but i can't help it cause i miss Lisa. I miss how she act towards me. Im so confused right now, why is she doing this? why is she avoiding me?

"Lisa? Do you wanna build a snowman?" Chaeng said singing at Lisa. Lisa just laugh and pinched Chaeng's nose then continues to watch.

My eyes from Chaeng and Lisa avert at my phone cause it's ringing. Usually when He's calling i quickly smile from ears to ears but why not now? I can't understand.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Baby! What are you doing?"

"Err, we're watching Frozen right now. What about you?"

"Im going at your Dorm. Is it okay?"

I looked at them.

"Jisoo unnie? Kai wants to ask if she can come over and hang out with us" I said. She looks at me and look at Lisa and Chaeng. She just nod and watch again.

"She said okay. Be careful Baby"

"Really?"

" Yeah. Bye see you later"

"See you later, maybe never" I heard Lisa sing so i looked at her. Like mimicking what i said what's wrong with her? After a few minutes the door bell ring, i walk to the door to let him in.

"Hi, i bought some pizzas and fries." He said then lift up the 2 box of pizzas and a bunh of fries. He kissed me at my cheeks and i help him to bring the food inside.