Chapter 7

Lisa's POV

"Comingggg" I shout when i heard impatient knocks on our hotel room. I open the door widely and there i saw Jisoo unnie and Jennie.

"Good Morning" I said and smile widely

"Who's there Lisa-yah?" Chaeng then asked, we all looked at her and she's on her bathrobe with some water flowing down her wet hair. Sheez she look so hot there.

"What the-- did something happen between you two?" Jisoo asked out of nowhere.

"Haa? Ani-ani! How can you say that!" I said waving my hands and blush at the thought of me Chaeng and I doing it. My god! She's like a sister to me.

"Then why are blushing? Why Chaeng is on her bathrobe and why you look like you just got laid?" Jisoo fired us some question. I look at Jennie and she's in shocked what Jisoo said. Ugh!

"Im embarrassed not blushing, she just come out from bathroom look! Her hair is wet and i just woke up. Can you please shut your perverted mind Unnie" I said and walk inside and let them in. Chaeng is just glaring at Jisoo while blushing?

"Okay im sorry, im just messing with you guys" Jisoo unnie said and putting her hands up like surrendering.

"Nah it's okay. What makes you two go here?" Chaeng said while she's in the bathroom getting dressed. I lay again myself in my bed cause im still sleepy. Jennie also laid beside me and she use my arms as her pillow and side hugged me while her right leg is on my legs. I feel again my heart beat starts to beat crazily how i wish she didn't hear it.

"C'mon! Let's eat breakfast, im hungry" Jisoo unnie said. Oh! I'll bring them to the restaurant where me and my mom usually eat.

"I know a place where we can eat. My mom usually bring me there" I excitedly get up and head to the bathroom when Chaeng finish getting dressed.

----

"Pull over" I said to manager oppa when i saw the restaurant. I hold Jennie's hand and excitedly get out first and pull her inside the restaurant.

"Hey, Lisa slow down we might lost them" Nini laughingly said. I look at them and they're just behind us. I quickly go to the VIP Area of the restaurant. Nothing change in here, it's still the place were me and mommy always eat everytime we go out. A tear fell from my eyes that cause me to look away and brushed the tear fell. But Jennie caught me brushing my tear.

"Why? You okay?" Jennie said and cupped my cheeks and brush the another tear that fell off my eyes.

"Nah. I just miss mommy, she's not replying my text and answering my calls since yesterday and i don't know why" I said and tears fall again. She pouted until Jisoo and Chaeng came. They saw me and starts to panic.

"What happen to her?" Jisoo asked Jennie but Nini remains to look at me worried.

"Is she hurt? Where?" Chaeng asked also scanning if there's a bruise or wound, i just laugh at how caring they are.

"Oh now you're laughing? What's wrong with you" Jisoo said and seat at the table.

"Nothing, i just miss mommy" I said and continue laughing. I was about to seat beside Jennie cause i saw that the foods were ready but Chaeng seat first, i have no choice but to sit beside Jisoo unnie. I suddenly feel sad because i wasn't able to sit beside her. The arrangement of our seat was Jisoo unnie, me, then Chaeyoung and Nini. We ate like the usual, chatting and laughing. While we're eating I sometimes look at Jennie luckily, they didn't notice. She's wearing a white crop top and a fitted ripped jeans and a high heels and a light make up. Simple but she knows how to handle it.