Chapter 11

Chaeyoung's POV

I heard a hurried knock on our room. I looked at Jisoo confused.

"Expecting someone?" I asked her. The knocks were still nonstop.

"Hotel service i think." Jisoo replied while im walking to the door. Seriously? Hotel service who knocks continuesly? I open the door and i saw a panting Jennie, did she run?

"Hey what's with the hurry?" I said and she holds my shoulder while still panting.

"Where's Li-sa? Is-is she in-side?" She asked between her panting. Whaaaaaat? She's with her right?

"Breath first unnie, Lisa is not here. I thought you were together?" I said. Is Lisa missing?

"She said that she'll go outside. I need to talk to her" She said in a steady breathing. I got panicked cause Lisa is missing.

"What? She's not here" I said and starts panicking.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Jisoo came.

"Unnie, Do you know where is Lisa?" She asked Jisoo. I quickly go inside, get my phone and called her. Jisoo and Jennie followed me. Lisa where are you?

"Maybe she just go outside to buy some foods?" Jisoo said. She's not answering my calls.

"Pick it up, pick it up, pick it up" I said impatiently.

"Let's roam the hotel. Unnie don't stop calling her, i'll find her in the rooftop. Don't tell Manager Oppa they might get panicked" I command. We're panicking cause Lisa used to tell us if she's going outside. She always ask for our permission first before she goes out and today's weird.

"I'll find her downstairs" Jennie said. We all nod and i roam the 4th floor she's not there. 5th floor no sign of her. 6th floor still no sign of Lisa. Fuck Lalisa! Where are you! Im worried as hell. Beads of sweet were visible in my forehead but i didn't care at all.

"Lisa?" I said when i saw a ashed brown hair girl. Is that Lisa?

"Lisa!" I called her and run towards the girl. When i reached the girl i hold her wrist and pulled her to face me

"Im sorry, i thought you're someone" I said when i saw the girl. She's definitely not Lisa. She looked at me confused. Where are you Lalisa Manoban?! I run to the other floors 7th, 8th, 9th pass until i reach the rooftop.

"Lisa?!" I shouted. The rooftop is quiet and no one is here. I saw a figure of a girl sitting in the poolside, looking down and looks like crying. It's already night time but i still appreciate her beauty even though it's just her back. I sigh in relieve when i saw her. I slowly walk towards her, sit beside her and dip my feet in the pool. I looked at her and my eyes softens when i saw her crying. My heart hurts at the sight of my love crying. I cupped her cheeks and wipe the tears flowing from her cheeks.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked. She smiled and shakes her head as if nothings wrong but i know that there it is.

"Lisa, tell me. Im all in ears" Her smile fades and think for a minute.

"Chaeng, Im inlove" She said and again her tears starts to roll down. My heart crashed when i heard what she said. Inlove but with whom? I can feel my eyee starts to watering but i manage not to fall in down my acting like im watching the stars above us.

"Oh then you should be happy cause you figure it out. Why crying all of a sudden?" I said when i feel that the tears vanished and look at Lisa. She rest her head on my shoulder.

"With the wrong person Chaeng. Im inlove with the wrong person. I can't love that person cause that person is deeply inlove with the man. The thought of we can't be together hurts me the most" She said. I look at her confused