Chapter 15

Lisa's POV

I enter the dorm like nothing is happens, like they're not mad at me or like im okay, im that confident to enter normally cause it's already 12 in the midnight, i knew they're sleeping tightly in their rooms and i think Jennie is on her date with Kai. Im so fucking exhausted cause after i practiced dancing, i head to the gym and do boxing to form my abs. I go to the kitchen first and drink some water then head to my room. I open the door and close it then i quickly take off my hoodie jacket revealing only my sports bra then open the lights when i reached it.

"I almost think that you don't have any plans to go home" I froze when i heard her voice. I looked at where it came from and i saw her in my bed laying herself comfortably.

"Im sorry" I said in a cold tone not looking at her. She walked to my closet and get something there. She got some of my pajamas and throw it to me that i catch easily.

"Where'd you go? I called for a thousand times and you didn't even to answer one of them" She said angrily. If im still that old Lisa, i probably pinching her cheeks, hugging her and saying sorry until she'll forgive me.

"Can we just talk this some other time? Im tired i want to take a rest" I said still in a cold tone. She looked at me with confusion in her eyes. She probably notice my cold tone. She just sigh

"Alright. We're not done yet. Goodnight Lili" She was about to kiss me in my cheeks but i immediately walk out and head to the bathroom to change. Im not used to avoid her but i should, i need to save myself from being hurt.

After i change i walk to my room, i feel relieved when i saw that she's not there anymore. So i quickly jump off my bed and i drifted of to sleep.

I feel the heat of the sunlight that flashes through my windows. I open my eyes slowly but stunned for a second when i saw how near Chaeyoung's face to mine. She look so beautiful, you might appreciate her beauty by far but she's more beautiful when she's this near.

"Good Morning Lisa" She said then kiss me in my cheeks and sit in my bed properly. What's with her? She doesn't look like she's not mad at me.

"Ahh- you're not mad?" I said and lean up while supporting my weight by my elbows.

"Good morning to you too" She just said.

"I thought you guys were mad." I said not looking at her but she hold my chin then pull it to face her.

"Im not mad. Jisoo and Jennie are." She just said. I blushed at her action. What's with you Chaeyoung? I can't utter a word so she speak again.

"C'mon we have big events later night to attend" She said that made me confused.

"Ahmm?" I said. She got a hint that i didn't get it.

"The KPop event later night! All of the KPop groups were there! My gosh Lalisa how did you forget it" She said while massaging her temple. My mouth is agape and i literally face palmed myself.

"Im sorry, i just woke up and things were not sinking through my mind." I said and stand up from my bed and walk to her.

"It's okay. Let's go eat breakfast" I just smiled and nod at her happily.

----

"Again girls--" We cut Manager Oppa

"Call me if we need anything or we want to go to home." We all said cause she always say that when she'll drop us or anything. He just laugh at our silliness.

(Their outfits were the photo up there⬆)

"Okay, you can go now. Have fun" He said and with that the Van opened by our bodyguard. We're here in the KPop Group event. The place is so private that we almost didn't enter, we only pass through by Jennie cause she talked to the guard and luckily the guard know her.