The Future

They gathered everyone onto the quin jet. Everyone being Nick Fury, Pepper, Rhodey, Clint, and Happy Hogan. There Natasha pulled the ring out of a zippered pocket. Clint fell off the chair arm he was perched on, Pepper audibly squealed, Happy facepalmed along with Rhodey who managed to smile, and Fury's one eye grew to the size of his opposite eyepatch. Tony started to make fun of Clint for falling while Clint stuck his tongue out at Tony.

Out of everyone in the jet, Clint was the only one that Tony had been unsure of telling, but hearing how he had a secret family and then meeting them, he had to decided to trust the man. However, he made it clear to him that he was not afraid of killing the hawk. Legolas, as he called him. They had an interesting friendship that included pranking and throwing insults at each other, but could actually work together without any hiccups, so Fury put up with them. Usually, he stuck Coulson with them, because Fury hated being with the two men who would squawk like chickens. 

"Can't stay upright Legolas?"

"I already told you, that's not my name." Natasha sighed at Clint, he had set himself up for Tony's next quip.

"Sorry I forgot Katniss." At that point Clint stuck out his tongue and threatened to shot Tony, but he was afraid of Natasha so he wouldn't actually follow through with the threat. And buried deep inside his soul, where no one who actually discover, he kinda liked Tony. Kinda. It was an off and on thing.

"If any of you would like to know where we're going, we are going to the courthouse to get married. We have corralled you all to attend our marriage." Tony explained to the shocked others.

"Two months Stark, it's been two months and you propose?" Fury looked like he was going to snap someone, likely Stark, in half.

"Technically I proposed on our first date-" Tony began, but Natasha clamped her hand over his big mouth.

Fury looked like he was ready to start spitting fire, so everyone slowly backed away from him. By the time they got up the courthouse however, Fury was smiling and threatening Tony at the same time, which slightly scared Tony, but he wouldn't say so.

- -

"Do you Anthony Edward Stark take Natasha Romanoff to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The preacher looked bored, not even fazed that this was Tony Stark, a man who could buy this continent. Granted, Pepper would never let him, but he liked to think he'd be a good fair ruler.

"I do" Tony replied, hands slightly shaking with glee.

"Do you, Natasha Romanoff, take Anthony Stark to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

After a momentary pause, a soft "I do," could be heard around the room. The five guests cheered and clapped as Natasha kissed Tony. The preacher rolled his eyes and slammed down his Bible as he walked out of the room.

"I'm gonna make a tonic." He muttered, and Clint threw his head back laughing.

"Man, how the heck did you hear that?" Happy asked Clint, who pointed at this almost invisible hearing aids.

"Jacked these babies up."

In order to avoid media speculation, both Natasha and Tony had married in simple clothing. Well, not Tony, he was in his formal suit, but the media wouldn't question that. Natasha was in a white shirt and white skirt which was formally covered with a black skirt to avoid suspicion. Tony had paid the minister who married them to keep quiet (he was pretty sure the man was indifferent anyways), so all they had to do was go back to the tower and celebrate!

Tony had been ready for this, already having a gorgeous five tear cake waiting for them when they arrived. Clint's eyes never actually left the cake, and he ate ten percent or more of it, claiming missions made him hungry and that Laura said he was looking hungrier lately. After eating a bunch of cake, they danced around the tower and admittedly doing some embarrassing things, which JARVIS was told to erase from his database.

"Jarvis, delete that footage!" Pepper yelled as Clint began to complete one of the dares.

"Of course Ms. Potts. I would not want any of my siblings to suffer as my eyes have."

"Look at me Jarvis! I am a beautiful specimen!" Clint yelled.

"I never said you were not, but I prefer specimens with their pants on." Jarvis shot back.

"Okay J, if you would like, you can be on stand-by." Tony waved his hand. "Just start some music and you can go do whatever you would like."

"Thank you sir.

After a few hours of doing the stupidest stuff, which somehow ended with a glitter competition, a knitting race, and throwing banana peels at each other, they settled down.

"Let's put on fuzzy socks and slide around." Rhodey suggested as they laid strewn around the living room.

It ended up with Happy falling on his face, Rhodey crashing in a wall yelling, "I'm so stupid, aerodynamics are my thing, not foot coordination!" Tony and Pepper were holding onto each other for dear life, and both ended tripping on a chair causing them to do impromptu really cool looking landing poses. Clint  Meanwhile, Natasha was gracefully twirling and jumping, toes pointed perfectly, landing weightlessly. Everyone stood in awe as she gracefully twisted to the music, and Tony made a mental note to have her teach him that.

But soon, they took off their socks. Happy was pretty sure he had a twisted ankle, and they went barefoot around the tower dancing. While dancing, Tony whispered to Natasha, " I love you. It's always been you."