PSA's - 13

Two times Peter suffered through Uncle Steve's PSA's plus one time Steve found out.

- -

1)

Peter had never gotten detention, but he forgot to spit his gum out before class and Mrs. Acres, the seventy year old lady, pointed it out immediately. It was a stupid rule. No earbuds, no phones, no pens, and no gum. You weren't even allowed to bring flavored drinks in.

Luckily for Peter, his watch could expand to the about the size of a phone, and his water bottle was able to disguise Gatorade as regular water. There were definitely perks to being Tony Stark's kid.

"I will see you in detention young man."

"Ok. Can I have my phone to tell my parents?"

She rolled her eyes then passed him his phone, "On speakerphone."

Dialing the number, he made sure to emphasize he was on speakerphone.

"Hey kid. What's up? Why are you on speakerphone, more importantly, why are you calling, I thought you said nobody did that anymore. Is the hologram not working?"

"Dad I'm in class. I got detention."

Flash was laughing in the background and didn't see when Tony popped up a hologram of Bruce and him in the lab.

"And why was that?" Tony asked, an eyebrow going up.

"I was chewing gum."

"That's stupid." Bruce said, and everyone was shocked. This was Bruce Banner, one of the most respected scientists of the generation, saying their teachers' rules were stupid.

"Yeah I know. I'll need one of you to come pick me up at 4."

"Okay. It's probably going to be Bucky, because we all have a mission. But he's going to be making French toast tonight, so you can help him out."

"Okay. Bye dad!" Peter hung up quickly.

"Bucky as in James Barnes?" Mrs. Acres asked.

"Uh yeah, he's my Uncle."

"He's hot."

Peter was clearly embarrassed, a flush spreading on his face, and felt really bad for Bucky. He'd tell him to wait outside. Peter didn't want to watch this old lady flirt with his uncle. Eww.

"Mess Acres going to become your aunt, Stark?" Flash taunted, But when he addressed Peter as Stark, it really didn't bother Pete because the name wasn't even close to embarrassing. Well sometimes, but more often than not, it made him proud.

"No way am I going to let that happen." Peter answered.

Peter sat down in his seat and pretended to listen as he read fanfics during the lecture. And tried to not imagine Mrs. Acres latching onto Bucky and kissing him.

- -

"So... you got detention. You screwed up. You know what you did was wrong." Peter had thought it was funny when people made fun of Uncle Steve about his righteousness, but this was hilarious. He had to send this to everyone except the spangled banner man currently on the screen. They'd love it. His dad would use it as blackmail. The rest would torture him with it. Peter planned on being a part of that.

"The question is, how are you gonna make things right? Maybe you were trying to be cool. But take it from a guy who's been frozen for 65 years... the only way to really be cool is to follow the rules." Peter snorted. Steve didn't follow the rules, and especially didn't care about the times, he still tried to use a senior citizen discount and his decades old social security number. He could preach it, but his actions didn't actually teach it.