Staying with Uncle Fury - 1

*Requested by the awesome potterxromanoff

- -

Tony and Natasha were nervous. This was the very first mission they had as a team since Loki's invasion. They had since then been working on bonding as a team, and it was pretty easy with Peter there to help. But he couldn't go on missions with them. Which led them to their current problem.

"Well, Pep's our of town, and we're all needed." Tony explained to Steve.

"Doesn't he have like a daycare he can go to?" Steve asked impatiently. "We're kinda wasting time."

Peter then started to sniffle up. "'M sorry Uncle Steeb! I just go!" Peter started to run out of the room, but Loki stopped him with magic and picked him up.

"No Uncle Steeb here is just being a jerk." Loki glared. "I can stay behind."

"No. We need you. This dude is a magic maniac. You're in that category as well. You might help us." Tony responded.

"Fury really should've planned this better." Steve responded.

Bruce muttered something in Natasha's ear and she shook her head, contemplating. "Do we have another choice?" He asked her. She shook her head. No, they really didn't.

"Okay Pete. Let's go to SHIELD." Natasha gestured, grabbing his jacket and a go bag. "Jarvis?"

"Yes Natasha?"

"Activate Peter's watch. You're coming with him."

"Gladly."

- -

They walked into SHIELD and were most definitely late. Maria Hill shook her head, telling them Fury wasn't happy. That wasn't a good thing.

"So how are you today Nick?" Tony sauntered in.

"Stark."

"C'mon. I'm practically your son in law!"

"Talking about that Nick - since we don't have a place to keep Pete, here you go!" Natasha plopped Peter in the man's arms. She was the only one of the team that wouldn't have gotten killed doing so.

"Uncle Fury!"

"Wait what?" But the other Avengers were already out the door. Jarvis then broke the silence.

"I suggest you take Peter to the bathroom. He didn't get to go before he left and you will have an accident on your hand."

"Jarvis? Did Tony install you when I wasn't looking?" Fury scanned he room, expecting to find a little bolt on the side of his chair.

"No, I'm currently residing in Peter's watch, it is quite cozy."

"Okay then." Nick's voice was somewhat confused, but Tony was weird, so he wasn't surprised Jarvis had his quirks as well.

- -

"Um you can, uh, I don't know." Fury complained an hour later. Peter was on his lap and pulled Fury's gun out of its place on his waist.

"Shoot?" He asked.

"I don't know if mom and dad would appreciate that Pete."

"They taught me."

"Okay. But you're going to get in trouble if anyone asks."

- -

They met Maria Hill and Phil Coulson down in the shooting range. "Are you sure about this?" Maria asked.