Grandma Peggy - 4

A/N: So I've been told by a few people that I need to watch Agent Carter and it's on my to watch list, but the timeline's going to be off on this because I haven't watched it yet.

- -

Tony was heading Peggy Carter's home. He didn't go the past week because Peter had been sick and Peter wouldn't let him leave his side. And he wasn't going to take a sick child to see an elderly woman. He's got enough brains to know that.

But he told Peggy he was being a few friends along. She was very excited and even told him she was making dinner. He had learned enough to just go along with his Aunt Peggy. What she said goes.

He wasn't planning on being Steve along. He didn't even tell him. But he had invited Bucky, because those two knew each other.

Tony didn't know if Steve knew that Peggy had married Daniel. He didn't want an upset or mopey Steve to ruin the mood. Especially with Peter, because if anyone was less than happy, Peter picked up on it. He knew it was selfish, but isn't that what everyone called him?

- -

"Get it the car in five or get left behind!" Natasha yelled.

Rhodey, who was good friends with Peggy and Daniel, because of Tony, was in the front, driving. Bucky was next to Peter in his car seat. Tony was in the back with Natasha and Steve took the passenger seat.

- -

Tony didn't even bother knocking. It was his Aunt's house after all. How many times did she save him after he drank a little too much? Let him sleep over and gave him glasses upon glasses of water? Then in the morning try to talk him out of his carefree days? She had been so right. If not for her and Rhodey's loyalty, he wouldn't have been here right now, watching his son greet her.

"Grandma!" Peter ran over, hands out stretched. Peggy easily picked him up, despite her old age.

"No hugs for Grampa?" Daniel joked. Peter laughed and then squeezed him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Steve stood there dumbfounded. He didn't know Peggy lived in New York. He especially didn't know that she was married. And to be honest, he didn't like it. But he wasn't in a place to say it.

"I made my special Mac and cheese Petey Pie." Peggy said.

"Oh! Can we eat it?"

"Not right now." Daniel laughed. "How about you and I go finish that LEGO set?"

The Sousa's still had toys from when their kids were little and Peter loved playing with them.

"Auntie Peggy!" Tony greeted, going up and hugging her.

"Hi Tony. How are you?"

"Better." Tony replied. Steve senses something deeper was amidst, but couldn't tell what.

"Natasha!" Peggy hugged her as well. "It's so nice to see you!" I'm loving the dress!"

"Rhodey!"

"And Bucky! Wow, it's been a while!" She stood in front of him, looking up. "The years haven't been kind have they?"

Bucky shook his head. She glanced at his arm, and then winked at him. "I bet I could still take you down."

"I bet you could." Bucky smiled. He then held out his human hand for her to shake.

Then Steve stepped forward. Daniel raised his head, keeping an eye on him. "Steve. You've certainly changed."

"Yeah. Seventy years does that to you I guess."