Also Known As The Avengers

"And.. Action!"

StarkTV was definitely a hit, but the fans wanted to meet the faces behind the famous avengers. On a whim, they agreed to have a reality show about their lives, with food fights, drama, fails at doing normal stuff and everything that came with being a superhero.

Right now, they were all on kayaks, trying to race each other to the other side of the rather large pond. The ones with super strength had an advantage, while others used their weird powers to further themselves along. Tony created a plastic engine out of what appeared to be duct tape and a bottle cap. Bucky was the furthest along, his metal arm helping him as it never got tired. Peter was behind him, only because he had seen a fish and got distracted. Steve was behind them, taking pictures with his StarkPhone, wishing he had his paints with him. He didn't really care to compete. Natasha was in front of him, somehow paddling at insane speeds. Sam was struggling, and ended up using his wings as a sail and moving at a gentle slow speed. Bruce was enjoying the water, sticking his hand in it at times and just relaxing.

After Bucky won, they climbed up a trail to a cliff, and Tony told them how he had proposed on a cliff. Then they had a picnic, one of Tony's suits flying a basket up towards them. They would've carried it themselves, but because almost everybody had enhanced metabolism, the basket weighted nearly ten pounds. And there were five baskets.

"Hey could you pass the lemonade?" Sam asked Bucky. Bucky made no move of getting it and Sam slapped Bucky and reached for it himself. Bucky quickly grabbed the pitcher and dumped half of it on Sam. He grumbled, but got the message.

"How am I supposed to get this off? I smell bad."

"No different than you usually do." Bucky answered.

"Jump off the edge into the water. You won't smell quite so bad." Steve answered.

Before they could react, Peter ran off the cliff and jumped in the water, yelling, "Yeet!"

When Sam tried to jump off, Peter used his web shooters and stuck him to a tree, complaining that he'd stink up the area. Bucky then canon balled in and hi fived Peter. Tony had to be careful because of his arc reactor, making sure water didn't get underneath it, but he still swam with the group. It was a huge improvement, considering he was the one who was water boarded and kidnapped. Then Thor, rough housing with Peter, kept throwing him into the water. Then they had a splash fight. All of them getting involved. Bruce turned into the Hulk and ended up winning.

After that ended, they swam back to their kayaks and paddled to shore. They stopped and got milkshakes and then went home and binged their favorite Disney movies.

They all loved the live action Beauty and the Beast, the animated Little Mermaid, and Tangled. That was Peter's personal favorite, but he would've never told anyone outside of his family.