Halloween - 7

*the costumes don't always match their age. Just imagine seven year old's in them*

Requested by @iamKhrfan123 I know it wasn't exactly what you requested, but some people insisted on being in this story and I just rolled with it.

I've been gone forever, I know! I'm very sorry, but it's been crazy and I've got about five WIPs, so stay tuned!

- -

When Peter asked about a Halloween costume, all his uncles had fought about who he should be.

"Falcon is the best avenger. It's only right you be him."

"I am the strongest." Thor argued.

"I beg to differ." Steve held up his hand.

"Stevie. You ain't got nothing on us and you darn well know that." Bucky chided. Thor laughed, and the rumble shook the entire floor.

"I am the absolute best. Do any of you have magic? I think not." Loki retorted.

"Not this fight again." Bruce rolled his eyes, closing his book.

"You're just bitter because you're not going to win." Clint told Bruce, who promptly walked out, his hands slightly green.

"I want to be a bunny." Peter told them, and Natasha smiled.

"Then we'll make you the cutest bunny we've ever seen."

"We should all dress up as bunnies!" Peter said excitedly, and Clint shifted nervously. Of course Natasha had to agree, despite the silent protests of the others.

"I could make bunny suits!" Tony immediately pulled up a hologram and started to tap them.

"We are not having metal bunny suits. It takes away the whole cute factor." Natasha told him, and Tony looked at her as if he was offended.

"I am not making a metal bunny suit. That's for Easter."

"So if you make this, it's going to be cloth right?" Steve asked, ever the mom. He and Natasha even had competitions on who could mom better. Natasha had always won.

"Duh. Peter is going to be the cutest bunny the world has ever seen, and if they say otherwise, Jarvis?"

"We have a plan to empty out their bank accounts."

"Tony." Steve looked at him disapprovingly. "Override Jarvis."

"I'm sorry Steve, but you do not have clearance high enough. This could directly influence Peter's emotional state, thereby affecting his physical state. This is simply a precaution Boss and I have put together."

"And who has the clearance?"

"Only Boss, unless he is unavailable to make a decision on Peter's behalf, due to medical reasons."

"To be completely fair, we have a plan set up for Laura and the kids." Clint commented as he chucked his apple at Steve, who caught it easily.

"Apparently no one believes that I'll kill anyone who insults my kids." Natasha muttered, and when she said her kids, she meant Ned, MJ, Morgan, all three of Clint's kids, and Peter. She was sure that group would only grow.

"Trust me, we know." Sam assured.

"Can you imagine it? All the moms gathering together? I don't envy that." Clint smiled and elbowed Natasha.

"Nobody envies that." Tony looked up and started to count on his fingers. "Natasha, Hope, Pepper, May, Laura, Maria would all be together, and it would feature Rhodey and Capsicle."