Meeting Ned - 4

A/N: On this Pinterest post ^ one of the comments was that Luis was actually Ned's dad - it's my own canon now. That how this book is going to run. I'm sorry if you don't like it, but it's a different view.

- -

It was just another day. Peter wanted ice cream, but Thor had eaten the rest of the 5 pints. He also wanted to go play, but it was boring in the house. He begged everyone in the tower to go to the park, but everyone was busy. Until Peter asked Tony, who knew that they had a coffee shack at the park which made amazing lattes.

"Sure thing Pete." Tony grabbed his keys then hesitated, "what car do you want to take?"

"The old one!"

"Okay then. We gotta get your car seat though from the" Tony paused, not recalling the car.

"Your silver Audi Sir." Jarvis finished.

"Thanks J."

- -

The moment they get to the park Peter abandoned Tony and went over to the monkey bars. Tony had time to kill, so together he and Jarvis answered emails, Jarvis ensuring that the email sounded somewhat kind and not sarcastic.

Sometime later, Peter came up to him, pulling a young boy who looked kinda Spanish. "This is Ned dad! He's my new friend! Can we get ice cream?"

Tony smiled. "Does Ned's parents know where he is? The ice cream shack is on the other side of the park."

"There you are Ned!" Another Spanish man came up and high fived Ned. "Ready to go get ice cream?"

"Yeah! I met Peter here! Can we get ice cream with them?"

"Sure?" Luis glanced at Tony, who had sunglasses on, but had his huge smile on his face.

- -

They bought the ice creams and the two young boys started to chatter, kicking the wood chips with their feet.

Meanwhile, the two older men sat and talked.

"So I have this friend. He's actually a felon. He's got this daughter we should totally invite. Ned is really good friends with her. Cassie is really sweet. I remember the day she was born..." 

When he was finished, Tony nodded and invited the two to the tower, also getting Scott Lang's number so they could arrange a play date for their kids.

- -

"This is your room?" Ned awed.

"Yeah. Daddy helped me hang up those posters. They're all my family."

"Your family is the Avengers?" Ned squeaked.

"Yeah. Thor's downstairs now if you want to jump in his bed."

Within the minute, Thor's bed was turned into a trampoline. Thor was jumping up happily with the two boys, making them bounce higher than they would on their own.

"Oh my gosh! I love jumping on the bed!" Clint came in to ask Thor a question for an online quiz and ended up jumping with them. Then Natasha came down and condemned the two men, summoning the two boys to go to the kitchen for food.

"Your house is so awesome!" Ned exclaimed. Peter nodded, happy he had made a new friend to stuff his face with.

- -

It ended up with Ned staying the night, watching an episode of the Suite Life of Zack and Cody. They ended up having a pillow fight and eating a whole container of Oreos.

"Thanks for making today fun Ned."

"You know? You're my first friend. Everyone hates me because I'm fat and stutter."

"I don't hate you at all. I'm pretty sure all my Uncles love you too. You probably won't see Aunt Pepper or my other aunts, but if they hear that you're my friend, they'll love you.

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"That's awesome!"

"You can't tell anybody though. Then big cameras come up and try to take me away." Peter looked at Ned, who was sitting next to him.

"I won't. I promise."

Both the boys smiled, and then Jarvis gently started to dim the lights and prepare them for bed.