Interrupted - 6

Tony was okay with getting interrupted for an Avengers Assembly Call. But god help the person who did it during his son's school presentation.

Peter had been beyond excited that all his family was able to come see his exhibit for the water cycle, even his Aunt Pepper!

He was halfway through his short explanation when Tony's watch started beeping. There was a crook releasing an army of cougar robots onto the streets. Tony was pissed. This man would not make it out alive if he could help it. Peter could tell they were needed and told them it was okay if they went. Pepper also had to go to a meeting, so Peter was all alone. After Ned was done his showing, Luis and him came up to Peter's board. Cassie also came, lonely because her father had also been called out. Luis stayed with the three, promising them a treat if their parents didn't get back. Luis knew that Stark would pay him back anyway.

Scott and Tony were beyond angry. They defeated almost every cougar robot within twenty minutes. And there were over two hundred. The other avengers had already cleaned the area and were sitting lazily. They had the man in custody and Scott and Tony were doing such a great job they didn't feel needed. Fury, who was on the coms with them, was also upset that they had interrupted Cassie and Peter's presentations. Fury had only know Cassie for two years, but felt the same way about her as he did with Peter.

They were finished ten minutes later, approaching the man behind it all. Tony went up and punched him, while Scott just threatened him, turning him small and then getting a cup (from who knows where) and covering him up.

Then they zoomed back to the school, where they had already been let out. Scott called Luis, frantic that someone had kidnapped Cassie. Luis told him where they were and they all were relieved.

Meeting them at the Shake Shack, they all went and had shakes, and ate dinner together. All the Avengers apologized and had a makeshift show at the tower. They then had a karaoke night and went to bed.