Prom - 16

*Not directly but kinda requested by HarmioneShip22

- -

Peter and Cassie had been officially together for three months. Peter still got butterflies every time he saw her, thought about her, or heard her name. His uncles described him as whipped, but anytime the two even did something remotely cute, they had Jarvis snapshot it and add it to the newest scrapbook, Casper.

Peter and Cassie were both enjoying their relationship. They had agreed to take it slow, even after MJ told them it was all good. They liked where they were. They went on dates every weekend, and they held hands when they were together. They didn't want to rush things because they were only sixteen and both dumb teens who could get in big trouble. Not to mention both of them were related to Avengers, so their butts would be fried if anything were to happen.

Which led Peter to his predicament. "Dad! How do I ask Cassie out to prom?" Peter yelled when his dad came up the stairs. He thought they were alone, but at that phrase, every single avenger burst into the room, including Dr. Strange who brought Christine. The bifrost appeared and Hiemdall and Hela appeared alongside the rest of them.

"Guys, this wasn't necessary." Bruce told them.

"Says the one who almost hulked out when Clint ran in front of him" Sam retorted.

"First of all, we've got to get you a suit for prom." Tony eyed Peter's outfit and shook his head. Christine nodded in agreement. Everyone needed new clothing for prom. It's not like Tony was lacking the money.

"Dad! I've already got like sixteen suits!"

"Spiderman ones do not count Pete." Natasha added in. "Anyways, we're doing it because this is an important part of growing up." To be truthful, Natasha felt like she was going to cry. Her baby boy was going to ask a girl to prom! He had grown up so much!

"Fine. That doesn't answer my question though."

"Ask her with flowers." Clint suggested. That's how he always asked Laura for something.

Peter shook his head. "The last time I had flowers, I threw them at her I was so nervous."

"So no props then," Bruce concluded.

- -

They all sat in the living room going over ideas, some people had holograms open, others had paper so they could roll up and throw out bad ideas, and some were just yelling out their thoughts.

Suddenly, Thor had an epiphany. "Take her to Asgard and give her a fancy knife! That's what everyone does to court a lady."

"I don't want to accidentally stab her Uncle Thor."

"But Asgard isn't a bad idea," Hela continued. "You could do it on the king's deck. The photos would be amazing."

Natasha nodded. "We could buy some roses and scatter them all around the castle, and have candles, and then you ask her on the deck."

"I like that, but do you think Cassie will? I don't want to go too strong on her and her get the wrong idea-"

"Pete, she'll love it." Natasha assured him. "Sometimes, a girl wants to feel like a princess, and what better way than letting her go in a castle of gold?" She curled up to Tony, who kissed the top of her head.

"Okay. Can we do it tonight?" Peter sprung on them. "Prom's in a week and she might need to get a dress, and she's already coming over."

"Say no more." Hiemdall opened the bifrost and turned around. "I will get the castle in top shape. Guards will be doubled. Just summon me and I will bring you."