Disney World Baby - 6

Tony was known for being impulsive.

"Sir, before you buy these tickets, I really do advise you speak with Natasha."

"Where's the fun in that J?" Tony remarked leaning back in his chair. "Just order the tickets. And get hotel reservations. I don't care about the price. Oh, make sure our schedule is clear."

"Sir, you have multiple meetings you need to attend."

"Eh. Cancel them. Pack my bag would you? And write out a list for the others."

Jarvis literally sighed. Bruce had added that capability when he was exasperated with Tony one day. "As you wish."

"You're amazing."

- -

They were all sitting at the table eating dinner when Tony made his announcement.

"In honor of this momentous day-"

"Tony nothing has happened." Natasha interrupted.

"Yet maybe, but as I was saying before I was rudely interrupted, were going to Disney World!"

Everybody was shocked, except for Peter who jumped up excitedly. "Really daddy?"

"Disney World Baby." Tony stated, winking at Peter.

"Tony. You can't just-"

"Look at him Nat." Tony motioned to Peter who was running around excitedly. Then, he got stuck to a wall. Darn spider powers.

After a long pause, Natasha relented. "Fine but you're responsible for the press, Peter, and Thor."

"Sure thing. I'll get leashes like they have for toddlers! Jarvis?"

"I've placed the order Sir."

"So when are we going?" Clint asked, excited.

"Eh, next week. Jarvis has arranged everything. All you need to do is pack. And some shopping if you want."

- -

"This is so cool Daddy!"

"Sure is Pete!"

They were flying out on a SHIELD quinn jet because Fury insisted on joining them. Agent Hill was not able to come, but created a group chat and insisted she see every photo they took. She may have also asked Jarvis to video Clint throwing up on rides, but no one could've been sure.

When they arrived, they found out that Tony had reserved them all rooms in the Grand Floridian, which by far was the most expensive and fancy. Steeb was mumbling something about the elevator, while Bucky was in awe of the room in front of him.

A/N: I haven't actually stayed in the Grand Floridian, because my family is not crazy rich, but I've been in it. We were visiting and I figured Stark had money to spare so yeah.

- -

"Okay here's how rooms are going to go." Tony began. "Tasha and I have this room. Bucky and Peter have the connecting room. Sam and Steve, you have the room across the hall, Clint you're sharing with Scott and Cassie. Fury, you get the corner room by yourself because that's what you wanted. Thor and Loki, you're sharing a room, and no Thor, you can't jump on this bed. Hope will be joining us and then Clint, you will be moved in with Tasha and me, unless Bucky vouches for you and lets you trade with Peter. Rhodey you get to share with Bruce right next to us. Have fun everyone!"

Bucky, who was holding Peter, had absolutely no intention of trading for Clint. Nah, Peter was his favorite and he would fight for him. "Let's go unpack Bucky!" Peter said excitedly, pulling a strand of his hair. He needed to pull it back before he left.