Chapter 1

Walking onto the wood ALONE...to being a human back, is it too crazy?
Am I too crazy? Did my decision was right?

Forget about all of that... I still don't care about it.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jimin pov

"Please... I-i want to alive again just give me one chance please only ONE"

"What do you want to do when you're alive back and Why do you want to alive back !? You know that your lives ju-"

"I DON'T CARE! I-i just want to meet my brother back. PLEASE..."
A old witches just sighed while closed her eyes.

"OKAY fine, you can BUT...you have one condition that CAN'T be changed"

"W-what is it?" I asked and raised my eyebrows worriedly.

"You only can alive for 3 month. After that, you will become a ghost forever"
She said sternly.

"T-three month!?" I asked with shocked expression.

"Yes or you don't want it? If you don't wa-"

"NO! I want it!" I said cutted her sentence.
She just smirking like an evil and nodded.

"Okay but 2 more things that you need to know" she said while stir her magic soup on a pot.

"What is it?" I asked her.

"First, you will be a ghost at night (11 pm untill 5am). Second, you need to controlled your anger and heart, if your heart started to breaking or hurt because of...."

"G-girls?"

"Yes, girls... I continue,Your face will break into a pieces when you become a ghost back after 3 month..I mean last day you will become a human"

"Girl...." I just sighed.
"I know it's the biggest challenge for you, you just dead and being a ghost because of one girl that only want money from you"

"She's not a girl but a slut" I said with an anger tone while gritting my teeth.

"I know it already, that's why I want to said, don't try falling in love with a girl's when you becoming a human for 3 month" she said and taste the    magic soup.

"O-okay..." I said and gulped.
"So?...deal?" She asked me and gave the potion.

I looked at the potion and looked back at her...gulped

"D-deal..." I said and took the potion.
"Drink it" she said and I started to drank it slowly.

I'm started to feeling dizzy a bit.
"You will feeling dizzy for 30 seconds " she said while keeping her others potion on the box.

Ugh it's hurt a bit..but it's okay if I will be a human back...I'm willing to do everything to be a human back...

"now close your eyes because I want to pour the potion to your face"

"W-what!? "

"oh, you don't want have a face" she said and rolled her eyes getting annoyed.

"ah... I'm sorry, I didn't know what for that " I said and shrugged.

"okay just close your eyes for30 second and shut your mouth" she said sternly and I started to close my eyes.

I started to felt the hot potion was flowing through my face.

It's hot.
It's just 30 second I can do it right?

I started wince because of pain.

After 30 second, I felt cold on my face.

"Now you can look at yourself on the mirror"

I started walking to the mirror and looked at myself.

"I'm human...Like the others..." I said while looked at my body, hands, and touching my face.

"Yes you're human now" she said and invites me to sit on the chair.

"W-what is this?" I asked her while sat down on the chair.

"It's magical bracelet. You need to wear this to protect you from the other Satan that want to go inside your body. That's what i said, you need to controlled your anger because it's sedition ...remember, you're still a ghost, you just be a human for 3 month only" she said sternly .

"Okay..how about the others that want to see me at the night?" I asked and raised my eyebrows.

"You need to give them this bracelet"
She gave me a bracelet.

"It's same bracelet?" I asked while looked at the bracelet and my bracelet.

"Yes, it's Same but other uses..just said to them that's friendship bracelet" she said and started to stand up.

"That's all?" I asked her and keep the bracelet in my pocket and another I started to wearing it.

"Yes...that's all, now you can go to the outside and being a human, but don't forget the rules and to come back at me after 3 month" she said and opened the door for me.

"Okay noted and thanks" I said and get out from the old cottage.

'Now I'm a normal people like the others'
Starting a new vibes?

Okay guys this is surprise for U guysss!! 💜💜💜

So how my first chapter? Is it too boring? Hehhehe I'm sorry if it's too boring because the first chapter is about jimin becoming a human.

Hehhe the sec chapter will be about dahyun and yeah ! Huhu did u guys excited? 😂😂

Okay I won't published the story on
8 may until 15 may Huhu because I have a test in school 😢😢😢
Too sad

That's all from me!
Don't forget to vote and comment!!
I luv u guys so much 😘💜💜