Chapter 22

-----------------------------------------------------------
I'm the worst person....

So don't trust me...
Because I'm Park Jimin...

----------------------------------------------------------

Jimin pov

"so... What do you want to tell me about?" I asked to him.
"it's about... Important things" he said and sat on the bench.
"have a sit?" he gestured me to sit beside him so I just sat and smiled at him.

"so... Did you know our parents? I mean... My and dahyun parents?" he asked me while furrowed his eyebrows. "yeah a bit... She always tell me that she's miss them...and always tell her sweet moment with their parents...and for it's make her to smile happily " I said and started to smiled alone while looked down shyly.
Taehyung just nodded and smiled.
"Yeah...b-but she didn't know about her mom...I-i and my father ....lied her" he said and looked down.

"W-what do you mean?" I asked confusedly while looked at him.
"Her mother is already....-"
"Die?" I cutted his sentences.
He just sighed and nodded slowly.
"She didn't know about that because I don't want to make her sad....so I lied her that her mother go to overseas because of works..." Taehyung said and smiled weakly.
"Ouh... If I be like you...I won't tell her too" I said and smiled weakly.
He just nodded and smiled at me.

"Did you ... Really ... love dahyun?" He asked me out of the blue.

I quickly looked at him confusedly.
"O-of course..." I said shyly.
"B-but did you know right dahyun father personality?" He asked me and I just nodded slowly.
"Yeah she already tell me that her father is too protective and actually he didn't gave her to date with anyone,but I will try my best to persuade him and I know you can help me too right?" I said excitedly and smiled at him.

He just sighed and looked down.
"I-i can't help you b-because... My father ... Always tell me that I can't give dahyun to date with anyone until he come...because I know he already settled about dahyun arrange married...he always said that he won't accept dahyun choices...h-he want to choose for dahyun...I'm sorry jimin..."
He said and looked down.
I just smiled weakly and sighed.

"And I forgot to tell you... I... Don't want my father to get mad at dahyun if he know about she already date with you...I'm sure 100% he will make dahyun hurt...s-so I think...if you want to safe dahyun and yourself.... You need to do this thing..." He said and looked at me. I just crossed my eyebrows and looked at him too.

"W-what is it?" I asked and he just looked down and let out a heavy sighed.

"I'm sorry to say this jimin...but...
Y-you need to .... Break your relationship with dahyun..." He said and I started to felt my heart was falling into pieces.

"B-but... I-i love her...and I really want to live with h-"

"Jimin ... You're not human ... Please realize it" taehyung said while glared at me. I just looked at him disbelief.

"I.... Really really love her and I really need her in my life...p-"

"Jimin...did you want to see dahyun hurt because of you and her father? What if she know about you're not a human? Please think properly...if you breakup with her before you become a ghost back...you will safe from her father and you won't see dahyun hurt...so... Please think properly" he said while I just thinking and push my tongue against my inner cheeks.

"I-i....don't want to see her hurt and...I think you're correct... I-i should breakup with her before I become a ghost b-because ... I'm not a normal human and she need to date with a human...and find a man that more good or not a liar...like me" I said weakly and hold my tears.