Chapter 15

I lie to her...
It's the best choice to lie at her?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Dahyun pov

"so today... Where jimin will bri-"
"I have school today" I said and looked at the window.

"so you're miss him huh?" he said and laughed at me while driving.
I rolled my eyes and looked at him blankly.
"who said that I miss him?" I glared at him.
"don't worry my princess... He will pick you up after school" taehyung said to me and ignore my question.
"W-what? How did y-you know it?" I looked at him and raised my eyebrows.

"He call me early and tell me about it because he want to date with you...and also, he miss you" taehyung said and giggled.

"You're lying to me pft I won't trust it"
I said and quickly get out from the car after taehyung parked the car in front of the gate.
"Remember...wait for jimin,and don't go anywhere!!" Taehyung shouted from the car.
"Yes...I will remember it please go now, bye" I said and started to find my friends.

"DAHYUN-AHHH!"
"DUBUUU"
"WE'RE HEREEE"

I turn my head around and found su-hyun,so-hyun was wave their hands to me.
I quickly go to them and hugged them.

"Wait...how do you know my secret nickname!?" I asked them after broke the hug.
"Hmm we don't know anything tho, we just called you dubu because....you looks like DUBUU TOFUU" su-hyun said and pinch my cheeks.
"YAH! IT'S HURTTT" I said and pouted.

"Yeah whatever" su-hyun said and we both giggled.
"you guys are talking too much! We should go to our class now tho, we're already lateee kajja!" so-hyun said while looked at her watch.
"w-what.... " I looked at my watch and my eyes started widened.

"kajjaaaaaa!"
We shouted together and ran into the school.
"but I need to take my book first in locker so it's okay.. you guys can enter the class first, don't worry at me"
I said to them while walked to the locker section and they just nodded.
"okay see you there dahyunnie!" they said and quickly go into the classroom.

                              --****--

"SO THIS IS THE DETENTION FOR YOU " the headmaster said to me and I just mouthed open when saw many boxes with full of books.
"W-why? I-i just late because I took my books... It's no-"

"WHO SAID THAT YOU CAN TALKING!?" the headmaster said and took her mobile phone.
"TELL ME YOUR PARENTS NUMBER I NEED TO TELL THEM" the headmaster said to me.

"my parents in overseas... I only have one brother..." I said and gulped nervously.
"TELL ME YOUR BROTHER NUMBER"
She said and I just quickly gave her the number.