Chapter 26

-----------------------------------------------------------

Is it gonna be opposite?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Dahyun pov

Everyday he teach me...
He want me to success in future also want to help me graduate...
He teach me although he's busy with his work...
And today is the day.
I need to make him proud of me.
I want to see he smiled happily when looked at my result.

"hey... Trust me, you can do it okay?" he said while hold my both hands and looked into my eyes.
"okay... " I said and smiled softly while he just looked at me worriedly.
"don't be too nervous okay? I will wait you at outside of the hall until you're done okay?" he said and kissed my forehead while I just blushed.
"yah~ what happened if someone saw us?" I said pouted while he just pecked my lips.

"I don't care" he said smiling and snaking his hand around my waist.
"if you feeling not well or dizzy, please tell the prefect of the exam okay?" he said and looked at me worriedly.
"fineee...just trust me and wish me luck" I said while put my hand on his neck and eye smiled at him.

"yes of course, I will my chubs~" he said and giggled.

"ATTENTION TO ALL STUDENTS THAT TAKE UNIVERSAL EXAMINATION, PLEASE ENTER THE HALL NOW. THE EXAMINATION WILL START AT
9:30 A.M. THANK YOU"

"ouh... We should go now, kajja" I said and we quickly go to the hall.

"okay.. This is your ID paper for the examination...Kim Dahyun right?" a prefect gave me the paper of my ID.
"yep thanks!" I said happily while took it.
"good luck!" she said smiling while I just smiled back at her and bowed.
"alrea-"

"yes!" I said and showed the iD paper at him.
"o-okay... By the way... Where's taehyung? He's not attend t-"

"no... Don't say his name, I-i... Never mind just forget about him because.... I HAVE YOUUUU! You will wait for me till the end right?" I asked him happily while he just smiled weakly.
"m-maybe... " he mumbled slowly while looked into my eyes.

Maybe?

I just forget about it and smiled at him.

"I will enter it now! Bye!" I said and he just nodded
"good luck my lovely chubs... " he said and smiled at me.
"FIGHTING!" I said happily and he just giggled.
I looked at him and sighed.
I entered the hall and quickly find my place.

"1310....where's I- ouh found it!" I said and sit on the chair.

While waiting...i looked at beside me and saw him put his pen on the table.
I stared at him and didn't realize that he caught me staring at him.
My eyes widened and nervously turn my head back.

He really looked like...

Jimin...

I mean he looked like jimin when he's at high school...

"hey... "
My eyes widened when he called me.
I slowly turned my head at him.
"h-heyy... W-what do you w-want?"
I asked him nervously while he just looked at me coldly.
"Don't trust at fake people... In the world, we have 2 types of person...there's fake, selfish and take random family. And one more is... The true and... Didn't selfish for life... So you better not trust him more... You will regret it..." he said while looked into my eyes. I just looked at him confusedly.

"w-what do you mean? Why you said it at m-me? " I asked him confusedly.
"because I lo-...i mean I care about you...i don't want you to join it too... " he said coldly while I just crossed my eyebrows.