Chapter 18

-----------------------------------------------------------
I lie you...
Do you know right that I can't?
Show the truth of myself...
Because I'm so afraid from losing you...
And I still want you...

-the truth untold (bts)
-----------------------------------------------------------

Dahyun pov

"it's so fresh!" I said excitedly after take a sip of watermelon juice.
He just giggled and take a sip of it.
"it's your favorite fruit right? Hmm am I right?" I asked while looked at him. He crossed his eyebrows and looked at me.

"how did you know?  Did you stalk me huh?" he said and chuckled.
I rolled my eyes and stand up from the chair.
"I want to change my clothes and walk on the beach, kajja!" I said and pull him.
"I want to finish it first... Please" he said pouted.

"okay I will go there alone, bye"
I said and walk away from him.
"W-what!? I won't let my lovely girlfriend walk alone... " he said smiling and hold my hands.
I blush a bit while bitted my lips shyly.
We walked to our hotel room and enter it.

"ahh ... I'm so tired" he said while laying on the bed.
"it's only day 2 and you're already tired?" I said giggled and lay beside him.
"of course... " he said and hugged me while buried his face on my neck.
"yah~ let's change first" I said while push him slowly.
"wae? I don't want" he said and pouted cutely.
"I want to change my clothes, little mochi" I said and he climbed out the bed.
"let's change" he said happily.

"wow okay... I will change fi-"
"let's change together" he said smirking.
"yah! Go away!" I said and quickly enter the bathroom.
I can hear that he was laughing at me.

"ugh he's so pervert! But... He's sweet,kind,handsome,caring,hot...and sexy too! Ahh!" I said shyly while looked at myself on the mirror.
"ughh stop being fangirl to him dahyunnie... " I said to myself and sighed.

I started to change my clothes to the beach dress and put some sun cream on my skin.

When I get out from the bathroom, I saw jimin shirtless.
I gulped nervously and walk slowly to him.
"J-jimin... " I called him and he just raised his eyebrows while turned his body towards me.
"I...use your suncream a bit... It's okay?" I asked him nervously and avoid my eyes from looked at his abs.
He walked near to me and took my both hands.
"you can use everything dahyunnie... Everything is from you, just use it...okay? " he said sweetly to me while looked into my eyes.

I just nodded and avoid from his stared. "are you nervous?" jimin asked me and giggled.
"huh? I-I'm n-not" I said stuttered and gulped when I saw his abs while he's smirked.
"it's obvious that you're nervous...because of........this" he said smirking while drag my hand to his abs.
I gulped nervously by his actions.
"I make this only for you, did you like it? " he said and chuckled.
"I-i n-"

"don't worry... That's for you... I mean, everything is for you" he said smirking and pulled me closer to him.
He slowly put my hands on his neck while looked into my eyes. His hand snaking around on my waist.
"J-jimin... I-i want to walk at the bea-"
He kissed my lips smoothly while closing his eyes.

My eyes widened and froze for minutes. He broke the kiss and laughed."you're cute when shocked" he said and kissed a tip of my nose.
"yah... Kajja, I want to spent our time together at the beach~" I said cutely and he chuckled while wear his shirt.
"okay... Okay... Kajja" he hold my hand and get out from the room.

                            --****--

When we walked at the beach together, I can saw that have a group of girls that wearing bikinis.