Chapter 16

What if it's happen?
It's a bad dream... And I really hope it won't happen in real life

-----------------------------------------------------------

2 month later ...

Jimin pov

"jimin... I found this in your room...
What's this huh? Did you keep a secret from me!?" chanyeol said and throwed the bracelet in front of me.

I gulped nervously and looked at him.
"I-i... Can exp-"

"did you use this because you want the Satan to help you!?" chanyeol asked me with anger tone.
I just stay silent and looked at the bracelet.

"ANSWER ME!" chanyeol yelled at me and it's make me starled a bit.
"...it's from that W-witch... She said I must wear it because it can help me safe from any attack... " I said and avoided his eyes.

"Why you're hurting yourself huh jimin...why you can't accept that you're a ghost... Why? I know you want to be a human back because you miss me... I know it's a lie.. Am I right? You just hate with your old life and want to start it back right?"  chanyeol said and started to teared up.

"I-i... Didn't mean t-to hurt you b-but...
I-i... Really miss you and i-i didn't know that I was fall i-in love with a girl when I became a human back... "
I said and looked down while chanyeol just nodded slowly

"d-did I need to b-break up with dahyun? " I said and started to crying.
Chanyeol just sighed and sat beside me.

"did you really love her?" chanyeol asked me and I looked at him confusedly.
"just tell me the truth... Did you?"
Chanyeol asked me while raised his eyebrows.

"y-yes...i really love her" I said and chanyeol smiled at me.
"so,  why you need to break up with her if you're truly love her?" he said and chuckled.
I just shrugged and smiled shyly.

"but you said... It's not a right choice to fall in lov-"
"did the witch said it? It's not,right?" he said and laughed and I just gulped nervously.

Yeah... She said it...
The witch didn't gave me to fall in love with a girl when I'm become a human back...

"enjoy your life jimin-ah... Don't stress yourself and... I'm sorry what I said early, but please don't use it... Don't try call the Satan for help... Uhm I need to sleep now... Good night" chanyeol said to me and tapped my shoulder.
"remember what I said early okay?  I trust you,my little brother" he said to me and smiled.

I just smiled at him back and sighed.

Now my brother put a trust on me...

I just laying on the couch and slowly fall asleep.