Chapter 6

My life is so cruel

-----------------------------------------------------------

Dahyun pov

"hyeee dahyunnie! " so-hyun and su-hyun greeted me.

"hye!" I greeted them back while sat on my chair and put my head on my table.
"hey, have anything happen to you? You look so sad.. Why?" su-hyun asked me while sitting beside me.

"n-nothing... I'm just felt tired a bit" I lied and gave them a weak smile to them.

They both just looking at each other and looked at me back with confuse look.

"I know you're lying dahyunnie, you can tell us because we're your frie-"

"Long time no see my friend...."
A girl just cutted so-hyun sentence and sat on my table.

I looked at her with shocked expression.

"m-mia.... "
I said while gulping nervously.
I can saw that so-hyun and su-hyun just gave her a death glare.

"so how having a jealous boyfriend to interrupt your moment with baekhyun huh?" she said and chuckled evilly.

"I-i di-"
"SHE DON'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND! YOU BETTER SHUT YOUR MOUTH BECAUSE WE ALREADY KNOW THAT YOU HAVE YOUR FLIRTY BOYFRIEND AND I KNOW WE DON'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND BUT AT LEAST RESPECT AND SHUT UP STOP HURTING HER!"

"What!? So who's a boy that punching baekhyun until bleeding because he want to save you and walking with you while holding hand?" she said and let a small smirk on her lips.

I just gulped nervously while so-hyun and su-hyun slowly looked at me with shocked expression.

"I-i.. Uhhh... "
"just tell me the truth because my boyfriend still wait for me on the locker section.so please let the truth"
Mia said and rolled her eyes annoyingly.

"okay... I-i d-"
"FASTER!"Mia shouted at me and it's make me feeling more scared.

"Fine. HE'S MY BOYFRIEND!"I shouted to her and closed my eyes tightly.

I know I lied
Now I making a biggest mistake and biggest mess in my life.

Her smirked started goes bigger.

"wow...you have a handsome boyfriend? Huh Impossible. Maybe he's stupid and date with you because he just want your money pft.By the way... I just want to say goodluck"
She said and leave the classroom.

Good luck? What's it mean?

"KIM DAHYUN. You didn't tell us about it?" su-hyun said and crossed her eyebrows.

"I-i didn't... I'm s-sorry" I said and looked down.
They just sighed.

"it's okay because we're soooo happy to know that you have a BOYFRIEND!"
so-hyun said excitedly and hugged me.