Chapter 20

----------------------------------------------------------

I won't leave her...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jimin pov

We finally arrived at Korea safely after our honeymoon for 4days *cough a bit* and now her brother invite me and my brother to sleep at their house.

"Yah jiminshi" taehyung said to me and tapped my shoulder while chanyeol standing beside him.
I looked at them confusedly.
"yeah.. Wae?" I asked them and they just smirked each other while sit on the couch.
"so... What will you do for the last day of her graduation?" chanyeol asked me and I just looked down.

Her graduation day is my last day that I will leave her...

"jiminshi... Don't be sad... I'm sure she won't mad at you if you're telling the truth" taehyung said to me and I quickly looked at him confusedly.
"d-did you k-know about it? " I asked him and he just nodded.
"I know it from chanyeol... He tell your truth story at me" he said and smiled.
"ouh... B-but I can't tell her... I-i don't want her to f-feel sad about m-me" I said and smiled weakly.

Taehyung just gave me a soft smiled and nodded. "y-yeah... I understand it too...she's also love you and don't want to leave you... So it's too hard to tell the truth at her" taehyung said and I just hummed.
"y-yes... I already tell her the hint about my truth b-but she seem not interested I mean... She's hate it when I said something like... maybe I will leave her so you need to find someone else...she really hate it" I said and taehyung just smiled softly.

"take your time jiminshi..." chanyeol said and taehyung nodded while looked at me. I just sighed and looked down again.
"thank you hyung" I said at them and they just smiled.
"I-i should sleep now... B-but is it okay if I sleep wi-"

"of course you can" taehyung said and smirked. I just chuckled and nodded.
"thanks" I said and go to the upstairs.
I slowly enter the room and locked it.

Now I just standing while looked at the angel that were sleeping peacefully.
"I will tell the truth dahyunnie... I promise" I said slowly and lay beside her. I slowly turned my body towards her and saw her cute face.
I chuckled a bit while stroking her cheeks. "I promise... When I become a ghost... I won't stop to follow and saving you from everything because.... It's my responsibility" I said softly and kissed her forehead while closed my eyes. While I kissed her forehead, I can feel that my tears started to falling down to my cheeks.

I smiled a bit and pulling my lips from her forehead. I sighed and pulled her waist more closer to me. I hugged her and crying silently.
"I will spent one month with you and only you... " I said slowly and continue crying silently until I fall asleep.

                             --****--

"I don't know how I fall in love with you, Park Jimin "
I'm awake after hearing someone giggled beside me. I slowly opened my eyes and saw a familiar angel.

I gave her a warm smiled and sat up.
"you fall in love with me because I'm too hot and handsome" I said and smirked. "hot? " she said and make a weird expression.
"yes if you want to know, I'm a hot and sexy guy..." I said with seductive tone and bite my lips sexily that can make her blush.
"yah! Y-you just a p-pervet!" she said and quickly climbed out the bed.
I chuckled and smirked back while climbed out the bed.

"I only being a pervert when I'm with you" I said sexily while walk towards her to trapped her.
She slowly backward walk and gulped.
I continue trapped her until her back hit the cold walls. I slowly put my both hands beside her head to trapped her.