Chapter 11

I still find for the happiness...
Is it too hard for find it?

-----------------------------------------------------------
A/n: after...... Okay? *cough cough 😂😂😂😂
-----------------------------------------------------------

Dahyun pov

"today, you don't have to go to the school" taehyung said and eat his nutella bread.

"yessss!" I shouted happily.
He looked at me and rolled his eyes.

"but you got a good news!" taehyung said to me happily.
"what's it" I said and crossed my eyebrows while taehyung smirked at me.

"jimin will pick you up and... You will stayed at jimin house today! Yeah because I tell him that I was busy and
If you stay at this home, you will be alone so that's why he will bring you to his house" he said happily and eat again.
"WHAT!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? yah! V you annoying! Arghhh! " I said and try to smacked his head but he caught my wrist because I yelled in pain.

"stop doing that my dubu~ look your leg is hurt now" he said to me and sighed
I pouted and looked down.
"sorry... "

                            --****--

Jimin pov

"kajja?" I asked her while she still shocked seeing my mansion.
"is t-this y-your house!?" she asked me with shocked expression.

"no" I said and smiled to her.
"so who house is it?" she asked me confusedly.

"ours" I said and smirked while I saw that she was blushing and looked down shyly.

"ours...i mean my brother and I" I tease her.
"huh? Oh....o-okay "
"Why?did you think I said it's our house in the future?" I tease her again and chuckled.

"euw who wants you tho" she said and rolled her eyes.
" your friends" I said and walked away from her.
"what the... " she said and scoffed.

"you can do anything in this house BUT... YOU CAN'T GO INTO MY ROOM, you need to knocked it first okay? If you need help, you can called me or the maid and just make my house like yours because you said that... this house is ours early right?" I said and chuckled.

"yeah... Yeah whatever" she said and trying to sit on the couch but I stopped her.
"who's tell you that you can walk by yourself? " I said and crossed my eyebrows.

"huh? Y-you? " she said awkwardly and looked away avoiding my eye contact.

"hey I didn't say it to you!" I said and crossed my arm over my chest.
"huh.. Y-you said! I remember it! You said it in my dream! Uh... I-i mean in re-"

"in your dream? did you... Dream about me?" I asked her and move my face closer to her while smirking.
"huh?N-no...i said in r-real life! Yeah.. It's on real l-life hehe" she said awkwardly and still avoiding my eye contact.

"ouh... It's sad... I thought you really dream about me" I said pouting and move my face back.
"huh?  Why you must sad tho, you should be happy when I said it pft" she said and rolled her eyes.
I looked her while crossed my arms.

"because... You're in my dream so it's sad when I'm not in your dream too" I said and looked into her eyes.

She looked at me and gulped nervously.

My eyes slowly drifting me to her lips while my hands started to travel her waist.

"j-jimin?" she asked me nervously.
"hmm? "I just hummed her and still stare at her lips.