Chapter 28

----------------------------------------------------------

We can change our life if we're ignore the old memories...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Dahyun pov

Finally, the most terrible weeks had passed...
I still miss him...
I still can't forget about him...
I'm feeling so lonely without him...
Everyday... I felt alone...

I walked to school alone...
I go to somewhere alone...
Even though I've friends... I didn't close with them like before this...

I love to be alone for this time...
I don't even go to recess and spent my whole time in my room watching the sky,cloud,rain,stars,moon,sun,rainbow and of course the scenery...

Even though I felt alone and hate with my life,the earth still spinning and of course I need to continue my life...

I need to ignore my biggest challenge....
For the good...

"dahyunnie, what size are you? I really forgot your size for the coat... "
Su-hyun said while I just chuckled a bit.

"my size are... M?" I said while so-hyun just looked at me from my head to toe.

"NO"
"what? " I asked her while looked at myself on the mirror.
"dahyunnie... Look at your body now... You're skinny girl, and... I felt like you're dieting?" she said and I quickly looked at her.

"what? I-i don't diet..." I said and looked at my stomach.
"but you always skipped your meal... It's not good for your health dahyun-ah... " su-hyun said and pouted while so-hyun just hug me.
"dahyunnie... Just try to move on...don't make your history come back again... Just forget your old moments together... If you remember it everyday... It will be more hurt..."
She said smiling and broke the hug.

"yeah, and I'm sure that jimin still love you and care for you... Well we can't know that maybe he's stalking you everyday? So you should love yourself first...don't hurt yourself, have many person that love you... Like... US!" su-hyun added and giggled happily while I just chuckled a bit and slowly smiling.

"YEAHHH DAHYUNNIE IS SMILING RIGHT NOW!" so-hyun said and laughed happily.

"now let's make a group hug!" su-hyun said and we quickly hugged each other.

"I love you guys sooo much! Thank you for make me feel happy guys... "
I said and they just giggled happily.
"no problem my friend..." so-hyun said and su-hyun just nodded while I just chuckled.

"you guys are too cute!" I said while pinch their cheeks hardly and quickly run away from them.

"AUCHHHH DAHYUNNIEEEEEE! "
they screamed at me while I just laughing happily and continue run away from them.

I think now... I can forget about him...
Maybe?

--****--

??? Pov

Today is the day...
My last day...
My life become worst than before...
I only can watch her from far...
I can't hug her, I also can't tease her..
I can't sleep with her... I can't see her laugh,smile... I can't even kiss her
and....
I can't touch and live with her after this...

"graduation day... Card... Congrats... You're invited my.... F-future husband..... From P-park... Dahyun... To...
Mr H-handsome man...
In m-my heart......" I slowly put the card in my hoodie pocket and my eyes started watery.