Chapter 4

My friends...really help me and always gave me an amazing idea...

Is it okay if I trust them huh?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jimin pov

"Uhmm..did you found her?" I asked to my driver .

"No sir" he said and started to get out from the car.
"No,let me find her" I said smiling to him and get out from the car.

When I started to walking...

"CEO PARK JIMIN IS HEREEEEEE!"
"AHHHHHHHH! JIMINNN"
"HE'S SO HANDSOME AND HOT WHEN WEARING THE TUXEDO!"
" I DIED WHEN HE'S WALKING WHILE SMILING TO US!"
"HE'S SO F*CKING HANDSOME! GOSH"
"JIMIN-AH! PLEASE MARRY ME !"

The fangirls are too loud tho...
What I'm gonna do now?
If I find dahyun infront of them and take her into my car...the paparazzi and fangirls will caught us or thinking suspicious about us! Howwww!?

I just sighed while walking back to the car and enter it.
"Let's use the back road...I will enter the school building using teacher room."
I said to my driver while closed the car door.

"Okay noted"

-----------------------------------------------------------

dahyun pov

"Do you want to walking with us?"
Su-hyun asked me while put the books in her bag.
"Huh?"
I crossed my eyebrows.
"Ouh I mean...walking to the home with us ...don't think that we're looks like the biggest slut in this school ..we're not like her hehe " she said while shrugging.

"Who's the biggest slut in this school?" I asked her while wear my bag.

"mia" so-hyun said and rolled her eyes.
"W-what?m-mia?" I asked them completely shocked.
"Why? Do you know her? Or...you're the one of ...her victims!?" So-hyun asked me with shocked expression.

I just looking down and sighed.
"I thought she's kind person...and I was so happy when I got a friend for my first day in this school...but-" I just sighed

"She's not...she just acting, so you're the one of her victims .... By the way, we want to tell you something..."

"W-what is it?" I asked her while looked around because I'm scared that Mia will find out that we're talking bad about her.
"Yah! She's absent today, so don't worry" su-hyun said and chuckled. I just shrugged and laugh embarrassingly.

"Okay...we just want to tell you, if you have a boyfriend or handsome brother...don't tell her or don't give her know about it because, we don't want you to be like our friends Lisa..."
So-hyun said and looked down.