Chapter 9

She make me feel different?

He make me feel like this?

-----------------------------------------------------------
A/n: after fever okay? 😂😂
-----------------------------------------------------------

Jimin pov

"here she's Sir" the headmaster come in the cctv room and showed her to me.

I just stay silent and just gave a glare to that girl while she's seem shocked and excited at the same time to see me. Pft crazy

"so your name is Mia?" I asked her and still hold my anger.

"y-yes wait... Did you want to meet me because you need to arranged married !? A-and.. You want to meet me because I'm a popular girl or you really want me to be your wife!? I-i won't decline it if you really want me to be yours Mr park jimin" she said and giggled excitedly. Gross

I just stay silent and chuckled arrogantly.

"did you really think about it? Pft" I said and looked away.

"wait... Am I right!? OMG I will marry y-you!?" she said with shocked and happy expression.

I just rolled my eyes in annoyed.

"can you SHUT UP!? I won't marry a slut or girl that really love to hurt other student like YOU" I said in anger tone and pointed my index finger to her.

She just stay silent and looked down.

"Mrs Eunbi, did she really a most popular girl in this school?" I asked the headmaster.
"y-yes... Many students love to friends with her" she said and smiled while Mia just smirking proudly.

I just looked at mia that was smirking proudly.
"most popular girl in school because they afraid of you being bullied to them huh pft?" I said and smirked arrogantly.

"w-what!? I didn't like to bully people, they was so kind to me and I don't want they feeling hur-"

"liar... Don't want feeling hurt huh?"
"yes.. I don't want it because I will feel hu-"

"but why I saw you in that cctv was bullying one girl on locker section until she's hurt? She also begging you but you just punch, kick and slap her?" I said to her and clenched my jaw because I want to hold my anger.

"uh...Because she's start it first! She hurt my friend first! She's also being rude to other! If you don't believe me, you can asked them I mean the other student!" she said and act to be sad.

Wth are she's crazy?

I just chuckled arrogantly while looked at her.

"oh... But I just saw your name in this book and you just doing many fault"
I said while holding the book.

She's shocked and just gulped acting like an innocent and kind person.

"Mrs eunbi, she's doing many fault right and it's all write about bully... Am I right?" I asked the headmaster while put the book back to the table.

"y-yes but.. It's old fault... She's kind nowadays... I-i trust her" she said and smile fakely to Mia.

Pft now the headmaster scared of her father? Pft.

"stop acting Mrs eunbi,her father is a liar...if you didn't believe me you can go to my office and checked his name on my file. His name was written for many times to the most company that love to lying and it's because they're bankrupt." I said and rolled my eyes.