Chapter 12

I just got what I want...
Am I still find my full of happiness?
I can't promise it... Did I found my real happiness?

-----------------------------------------------------------
A/n: *cough cough
😂😂😂
-----------------------------------------------------------

Jimin pov

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING! WHY ARE YOU SO CLUMSY!?" chanyeol yelled at me after I fall a plate on the floor yeah and it's shatter.

"I... Argh" i want to took it but it's so sharp and it's make my finger index bleeding.

"WHAT THE... JIHEEEEEE! COME HERE NOW! CALL OTHER MAID TOO!" chanyeol shouted and quickly checked my bleeding finger.

"I'm okay... It's just bleeding" I said and pulled my hand.
chanyeol just sighed and shake his head.

"clean all this and I don't want to see any piece of a break plate" chanyeol said to the maid and they quickly clean it while I wash my bleeding finger and quickly go to the living room.

I just sat on the couch and started to feel something negative happen.
"don't do it ag-"
"I think... Have something bad happens" I said worriedly while looked at chanyeol.
He just facepalmed himself and looked at me back.

"how did you know it?" he asked me while looked at me with blank expression.
"I can feel it after a plate fall and break into pieces" I said and looked down thinking.
"pft you're watching cartoons that much and looks what happened to you" he laughed at me but I still worried and thinking about it.

Suddenly something popped in my mind.
"that bracelet.... THAT BRACELET!" I said and quickly go into my room at upstairs.

"what's wrong with him tho" chanyeol mumbled and ignored me.

I quickly search the bracelet and finally found it on my desk.

"what's happen to my bracelet? Why it's became black colour?" I asked myself and still thinking.

Why jimin-ah...
I know you can think more than this!
What's wrong with you today!?
Come on think! think! think!

I closed my eyes tightly and suddenly the bracelet have a green light on it.

Wait...green light?
Need help?
Who's called me for help?

"who's have my other bracelet?"
I still thinking and finally I got it....

Dahyun...

I quickly took the bracelet in my pocket and ran downstairs.

"hey hey hey where are you going?" chanyeol asked me while I wear my hoodie hurriedly.
"hey I'm asking you mochi!" he asked me again but I just ignore him and wear my shoes.

"I HAVE SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO DO, I WILL BE BACK BEFORE 11PM BUT I'M NOT PROMISE TO YOU!" I shouted at him and quickly get out from the house.

"BE CAREFUL! IF YOU'RE LATE AGAIN I WILL CLOSED THE DOOR AND YOU WILL SLEEP AT OUTSIDE!" he shouted at me.

"WHATEVER" I shouted and quickly go into the car.

"dahyun, stay please.....I'm coming to you" I said to myself and quickly drove the car.

--****--

Dahyun pov

I was awake and realized that I'm still in my room but I'm on the floor.