Chapter 21

-----------------------------------------------------------

My life become more worst ...
Everyone can't help me...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung pov

"so.... Deal?"

I just sighed and hold my tears.
I love her so much because she's my little sister...
She still young...
I don't know want her being a slave...
I don't want to make her life goes horrible...but how? How mom? Help me mom... I miss you so much...

"ANSWER ME!" he hit the table and it's make me startled a bit.
"appa... She... S-still youn-"
"IT'S DEAL OR NOT?  I DON'T WANT TO KNOW YOUR EXPLANATION" he said sternly.
I just sighed again and gulped nervously.

"okay... If you're deal with me... I will make your life goes better...and your life will be peaceful and perfect so... Deal? "
He said and take a sip of americano coffee.

I looked down and hold my tears.
"if you're not deal with it... I'm sure 100% that your life will destroy and... Your life is not peaceful." he said amd smirking.

I take a deep breath while closed my eyes.
"so deal?" he asked again while I opened my eyes and looked at him with blank expression.
"I.... D-deal" I said and he just smirked happily.
"that's my boy... You're so good boy, now... Tell me about her or something that you secret it for me....please let me know the truth"  he said and looked at me.

I looked at him and nodded slowly.
"s-she....have a b-boyfriend... " I said slowly and he gritted his teeth.
"WHY YOU F*CKING LET HER TO HAVE A BOY FRIEND!?" he shouted at me while I just looked down and didn't make an eye contact on him.
"WHO'S THE B*TCH TO DATE WITH MY LOVELY DAUGHTER! I'LL KILL HIM... HE MESSED UP MY MISSION!" he said and I started to looked at him with wide eyes.

"K-kill? " I asked stuttered and he just chuckled while smirking.
"yes... He messed up everything... I will kill him in front of my daughter on the same day as I will take my daughter." he said and laughed evilly.

"what If they're break up... Did you still want to kill him? " I asked and he shooked his head.
"no because I know if they're break up, that b*tch won't being protective over my daughter and he's won't mess up my mission...so I won't kill him"
He said and take a sip again.

W-what I'm gonna do now?
H-how... I mean how...
Should I break their relationship?
If they're break up... Jimin will safe right?  But how about my little sister feeling? Did she will hate me forever?

I just looked down and sighed heavily.

Dahyun pov

"jimin-ahhh! You eat it too much!" I shouted at him and pouted.
He just giggled and eat kimchi again

"I'm sorry dahyunnie but it's so delicious" he said and smiled at me while I just gave a glare at him.
He looked at me and sighed while pulled my waist closer to him.

"hey... I'm sorry okay? I won't eat it again" he said softly while caressed my cheeks slowly. "yah! You shouldn't eat it!  Because it's for orphans..." I said and wrapped my arm around his neck
"but I want it too!" he said and pouted cutely while I just giggled.
"I will make it for you next time... I promise" I said while he smiled happily and move his face closer to mine. "thank you chubs" he said and pecked my lips while I just giggled and continue my work.

"they really love kimbap?" jimin asked me while wrapped the seaweed around rice. "yes they really love it... Ahh I miss them so much, that's why I want to meet them and give them the kimbap!" I said happily while jimin just nodded.
"you didn't get tired even though back from school" he said and looked at me. "of course I'm an hyperactive person" I said and stuck my tounge out. He just giggled and pinched my cheeks. "yah! Continue your work! Don't stare or tease me" I said and he just giggled. "jiminnieeee" I whined.
"okay okay... Fine" he said and continue his work.