Chapter 24

-----------------------------------------------------------

This day become suck more than before...

Did I messed it up?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Dahyun pov

"SO WHY ARE YOU BEING LIKE THIS!? LOOK AT YOUR AMAZING MARK NOW! LOOK AT IT! IT'S BEAUTIFUL FOR YOU RIGHT!? LOOK AT IT!" Mr Wang yelled at me after throwed my exam paper on his table while I just standing silently in front of him.

"I'm sorry Mr Wang.. I will try my best next time" I said slowly and bowed to him.
"PFT. YOU ALWAYS SAY IT! HOW MANY TIMES YOU WANT TO TRY IF YOU'RE ACTUALLY LAZY !?" he said and smirked arrogantly.

"sorry Mr Wang... Maybe I-i was careless at that time... I'm sorry again" I said and bowed to him again.

"that's your reason!? Careless? Careless for all question!?pft what's your real reason huh?"
He said and rolled his eyes.
"yes maybe I didn't st-"

"I know your parents at overseas... Maybe you're miss them huh? You failed the main subject because you miss them!? Pft so you want them to come back here right? I-"

"no it's not what are you thinking, Mr Wang... I have ma-"

"HEY KIDS... IF THEY KNOW ABOUT YOUR MARKS RIGHT NOW... THEY WON'T COME BACK OR MEET YOU EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE MISS THEM BECAUSE... THEY'RE SHY WITH THEIR OWN DAUGHTER... ALSO BECAUSE THEIR DAUGHTER IS SO STUPID! DID YOU DON'T WANT TO GRADUATE? IF YOU DON'T WANT ... YOU CAN SAY IT EARLY MY LADY... IT'S FREE FOR YOU TO NOT GRADUATE BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPIDITY, I REALLY PITY OF YOUR PARENTS... I'M SURE THEY WILL HATE AND ASHAMED OF THEIR OWN DAUGHTER... PFT"
he said and laughed evilly while smirked. My tears started to falling down.

It was hurt... When he talk about my parents.

"don't talk about my parents... They're not like what are you thinking" I said sternly while crying.

"pft... They're sooo bad... And your dad is the most obvious" he said and sat on his chair.

"HE'S KIND! HE'S THE MOST AMAZING DAD EVER! HE'S NOT BAD!" I yelled at my own teacher angrily while he just chuckled arrogantly.

"look at you now... They're leaving you alone with your brother...  And did you still want to say that they're good? Okay my lady... It's simple... You're too stupid and always think positive about your parents... I will let you to think like that.. But don't regret it when something happens that can make you crying endlessly... You may get out now I don't want a bad person daughter stand at my place for a long time" he said arrogantly and continue his work.

"I'M SURE.. ONE DAY... YOU WILL REGRET WHAT ARE YOU SAYING!" I yelled angrily and quickly get out from his office.

I continue crying after get out from his office .

It's very hurt...

"Dahyunnie ... Finally you get out from his... Wait are you okay dahyunnie?" So-hyun asked me after running towards me.
"Are you crying?" Su-hyun added while looked at me.

I just ignored them and walk away.

"Hey! Dahyunnie...why are you crying?"
"Did Mr wang mad at you?"
"Did he do anything to you?"
"Dahyunnie...please answer us"
"Yes...did he do anything bad at y-"

"CAN YOU GUYS SHUT UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE!?" I yelled at them while they was shocked at my action.

"O-okay...take care..." So-hyun said and gulped nervously
"And ... Don't come back home at late night..." Su-hyun said and they quickly walk away, leaving me alone.