Chapter 17

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry... Sorry for the all things
Sorry for the all mistakes that I made...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jimin pov

Only 1 month more and I will become a ghost back...
And...

I will Leave dahyun, my brother...

I looked at her gorgeous face meticulously while she's sleeping peacefully.
She's a truly angel when she's sleeping.

I chuckled and stuck a strand of her hair behind her ear slowly.

"ahh jjinja yeppuda....(so pretty)"
I said and smiled shyly while looked at her face.
"don't say it... I can't even sleep now"
She said pouted and hugged me more tightly while still closed her eyes.

"wake up my princess~ did your brother know about this? " I said and she started to looked at me while her eyes widened.
"god, I didn't tell him! What if he's worry about me now!?" she
Said and quickly climbed out the bed.
She dialed his brother number quickly while I just watched her and giggled at her cuteness action.

"oppaa! I'm sorry I di-  what? F-for 5 days!?" she looked at me while talking with his brother on the phone.
"o-okay.... Huh bye, I will take my l-luggage later in my room!" she ended the call and started to walked near me with blank expression.
I backward walk and make an innocent look.

"hmm what? Why you seem mad?"
I asked her and she stopped her track.
"you keep the secret from me?" she said and pouted.
"secret?" I asked her while standing properly.
"yes secret" she said and seem covered her happiness by bited her lips.

"what?  I di-"
"THANK YOU JIMINNIEEEE! I LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH!" she said happily while jumped over me but luckily I can catch her.
Now her legs was wrapped around on my waist while her both arms wrapped on my neck.

"how did you know that... I love to travel!?" she asked me excitedly.
"hummm I just asked your brother at the office last weeks" I said and she hugged me tightly.
"where did we will go jiminnie?" she asked me and I just pecked her lips.
"it's secret" I said bluntly after gave her a peck.
"yah! What If we will travel to the hot place and I just bring a lot of puffy jackets...what will you gonna do?" she asked me while pouted.

"I will buy and choose you a new one.that more... Yeah you know right? " I said and licked my lips sexily.
"yah! Pervert!" she said and hitted my chest. I just giggled and smiled at her.
"tell me or I won't go" she said and smirked at me. I just rolled my eyes.
"fine."
"so, tell me~" she said while raised her eyebrows.

"we will go to, Hawaii for 4 days... " I said and her eyes widened even more.
"W-what!? You're not kidding me right jiminnie?" she asked me excitedly.
"pft of course I won't" I said and she kissed my cheeks.
"you're the best boyfriend ever!" she said happily.
"I know....I know..."I said and giggled.

"okay now let me go because I want go go downstairs" she said and I just hummed and didn't move an inches.
"jiminnie? Did you hear me ?" she said and pouted.
I smiled and slowly put her down.

When she want to walk, I quickly lift her up by bridal style and throwed myself and her on the bed.
"Yah! What are you doing!?" she hit my chest lightly while laughing.
"nothing I just want to lay on the bed with an angel" I said and pecked her lip.
"what ever" she rolled her eyes and I just giggled at her cuteness.
She stop laughing and looked at me.
"this is my first time go on travel when summer holidays..." she said and smiled weakly.
I raised my eyebrows confusedly.
"but... Your brother said your family always go on tr-"