Chapter 14

What if she's leaving me?
Should I trust hyung?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jimin pov

Ding dong

I rang the doorbell for two times but still no response.

I sighed and rang it again.
Ding dong

" TAEHYUNG WHY YOU'RE TOO LAZY FOR OPEN THE DOOR UGH" sleepy dahyun just opening the door with her bare face.

"good morning my dahyunnie~"
I said smiled to him and she shocked by hearing my voice.

"w-what... Omomomomo DON'T LOOK AT ME! " her eyes widened when she saw me standing in front of the door and hide her face with her arm sleeve.

"don't worry about your face... You're pretty with that bare face" I said and giggled a bit.
"yah! I know you're lying... " she said and hit my chest using her right hand while other hand she's covered her face.

"I'm not my baby... " I said sweetly to her and grabbed her both arm.
She closed her eyes tightly.
"what do you want" she said still closed her eyes.

"I want you, is that obvious?" I asked her and chuckled happily.
She just smiled but still closed her eyes.
"open your eyes please... Or you will look like an old grandma" I said and hold my laughs.
"you bad!" she's opened her eyes and pouted. I just giggled while still holding her both arm.

"so tell me... Why are you coming here?" she asked me confusedly.
I smiled and took my hand on the pocket.

"I wan't to tell to your brother about our relationship" i said smiling.
"w-what!?" her eyes widened.
"yes I want to tell him today" I said again and she just shocked and gulped nervously.

"b-but.. Are you ready and sure about t-that?" she asked me nervously.
"yes, I want to tell him now because... it's my responsibility" I said and smiling.
She just nodded and I entered the house. "so... Taehyung still not awake?" I asked her while looked for taehyung.

"yeah... He will awake soon don't worry" she said and smiling.
"why I smelled salted fish in this house huh?" I tease her while scrunched my nose.
She just glared at me.
"I DON'T WANT TO FRIEND WITH YOU! I KNOW I WILL TAKE A BATH NOW HUH!" she said and stomped her feet while walking upstairs.
I just giggled and followed her.

"why you don't want to be my girl friend with me ? Is it because you want to be my wife huh?"I said and chuckled. She just stay silent and took her towel.
"hey... I just teasing you early, are you okay? I'm sorry okay?" I asked her while looked at her but she avoided me and make her ways to the bathroom. I followed her.

When she want to enter the bathroom, I pull her wrist and it's make her to leaning on me.
She was shocked and step back.
"w-what are you doing?" she asked me nervously. I bent down a bit and kissed her lips.
She quickly broke it and hit my chest.
I looked at her while raised my eyebrow. "my mouth smell stink! Don't kissed me" she said while covering her mouth.