Chapter 3

My life have the rules?
What If I'm breaking it?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jimin pov

"You're walking to take fresh air at night again?" My brother, Park chanyeol asked me while playing PS4.

"Yeah..." I said shrugging while seating beside him.
"Aigoo..how many times I said, don't walking at the night..what if they saw that you're the most popular ghost was back" he said rolled his eyes.

"I walking before 11pm, so they can't know that I'm a ghost tho and you just said it 3 times" I said and laying on the couch.
"Yeah..but you're late now, usually you will come back home at 9:30 pm but today...10:45 pm?" He said and crossed his eyebrows while playing the games.

"Ugh..nothing I just help a girl" I said.

"W-WHAT!?" he shocked and immediately looked at me.

"What? I'm just help her" I said and rolled my eyes.
"IT'S A GIRL!? YOU HELP A GIRL!?" he said and started to laughing at me.

"Yeah..what's wrong with that?" I said and rolled my eyes again.
"Okay...usually you didn't like the girls yeah getting annoyed with them...but this is crazy! You just help a girl! And you didn't look annoyed with her?" He said and laughing again.

"I help her because a guy trying to kiss her, by the way he seem drunk and she was crying and screaming for help" i said and looked at him with nothing expression .

"But it's too short...you're leaving baekhyun house at 7:45 pm and if you're done with this situation...you will come back home at 9 pm tho or....you didn't tell me something huh?" He said and started to smirking at me.

I rolled my eyes
"Fine. I just accompany her to go to her house. That's all are you done?" I said with non expression again.

"WHAT!? you accompany her!? OMAIGOSH MY LITTLE BROTHER JUST GROW UP!!! OUH I DONT KNOW THAT YOU'RE FALLING INLOVE WITH A GIRL! OH MY OH MY...I KNOW YOU WELL JIMINNIE! HELP ME I CAN'T BREATH! OMG CAN YOU SHOW ME HER FACE? I WANT TO LOOK AT HER FACE PLEASE~ I know she's pretty right? That's why you help her and accompany her huh?" He said excitedly and smirking like an evil at me.

I try my best to act normal but when He said like that, I started to blushing.
And smiling shyly like a crazy person.

"Uh? I-i didn't have her number..." I said shyly and shrugged my neck.
"Humm...okay so how her face?" he said and turn off the games.

"Her face...was s-so cute...pretty like an angel...her kissable l-lips, her monolids e-eyes...uhm..her perfect nose b-bridge...her smooth hair....uh that's all, she was p-perfect" I said shyly and looking down embarrassed.