Prologue

Receptionist: how can I help you? *******

I am Pari Gupta, I have an appointment with Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada. *********,,

Receptionist :let me check first, yes there is appointment which you took last month. Please wait for some time. I will inform sir. *******,

Pari: Ok. ***********,

Receptionist: (on call) ASR, Miss Gupta is waiting for you. May I send her.************,

ASR:(thought) Miss Gupta, means she is back.. (on call) ok send her.***************(Arnav Singh Raizada 34 year old business tycoon, having branches all over world and far away from entertainment media) ***********

Harsh Raizada (Arnav's Dad) :What happened beta, you are distrub with something.?? Aarav stop running, you will fall. ******************

Aarav: Don't worry Dada, I am strong boy, Hai na Dad.*******

Arnav: yes beta, dad I think she is back and she is here to meet me. ******

Harsh: you mean your...... (word cut off with knock on cabine door). ********

Arnav: Aarav sit quite for sometime. Yes come in.****

Harsh: (looking at the enterce he murmured ).. Arnav, are you sure she is the one? ******

Arnav: No dad, she is not her and I don't know what she is doing here. (he murmured back) .********

Pari: if you are done with your murmuring, may I and don't look at me like you never saw a girl.*****

Harsh: you are Miss Gupta?. ******

Pari:any doubt????? *******

Arnav: I am in fashion industry and I hope you know that and looking at you with surprise, there is a reason. If a girl that also mid teenage, I don't think so you are more than 15 years old, Took appointment to meet me That also one month before, When I agree for your appointmen, I thought some model from out of India, it really surprising meet you. **************

Pari:ASR is surprise with me, that means something unique there in me, or you are expected some other Miss Gupta. Leave all that, I am Pari Gupta a US citizen, and I have midterm project in our academic syllabus and this time I got topic Research on Industries. ********

Arnav: then what you are doing here Pari?? *****

Pari: first think I don't like when someone cut off my word and second think I am here to do research on your fashion house, because I want to become fashion designer as well want to give competition for you in future and third and most important thing, don't call me pari. I here with professional reason so I would like to stick to that. ************

Harsh:(whisper) Aarav am I seeing dream that there is two ASR.,*******

Aarav: Dadu, I am also there in your dream.??*****

Arnav: ok miss Gupta, but when I said I give you permission for your research. ******

Pari: very bad ASR. I am Pari Gupta, in my dictionary don't have word "give up" and hate 'no' from anyone,.. ********
Arnav: You are forgeting, you are talking with ASR. *******

Pari: you are talking with 15 years old girl and that also sitting in your own cabine. I got appointment to you then permission for my Research, it doesn't take more time. Because I am Pari Gupta. ********

Harsh: Both of you stop. Arnav she is a kid like Aarav only difference is that she 5 or 6 year elder to him and you are fighting with her and Gupta you can do your research but only for three days. Is that okay??. *****

Pari: thank you, I think someone have sense in your family. Three day enough for me. From tomorrow I will start my research. I am taking your leave.
*********

Arnav:(angry) Dad why did you give her permission, she is so stubborn and spoil brat.*****

Harsh: because I saw same fire in her eyes for her wishes Just like you.********************

OUT SIDE AR FASHION.....................
Pari: (on call) I am on the way,...... No no.. I am just chilling around.. Bye... I will be there in 15 minutes.

Pari:(thoughts) sorry, I can't let you know what I am doing, and Mr. Raizada, I will never forgive you.. I hate you.................................................................