Part 19

Arshi: Right guess, my dear dad.
Knock knock..

Arshi: surprise reached, let me welcome that first. Saying that arshi jump from table and run towards the door. with in no second she opened door and without giving any time to think, she hug the person and who took two step backward with the force of hug. All this scene gave shock to others, other than surprise.

Arshi: I missed you a lot. Love you.
Person: lier, when you are with your mom, you never think about me and now you got your dad too.. So no chance of missing me.

Arnav: if you are done with your miss and love you part, get in first.
Arnav voice break their hug.

Arshi: Sorry dad, you come in. Dad meet my BF come BF Krrish Malhotra. Son of Nikil Kumar Malhotra. in short he is son of my Nk uncle.

Arnav: BF Come BF.

Arshi: best friend come Boy Friend.

Harsh: now I got it arnav,  why you scared about your daughter surprises.

Aman: ASR,  are you sure, she is just 15 year old.

Arnav: please princess, can you explain it. Why you made meeting between  your dad and boyfriend and that too in your teenage. Please don't give me another  surprise, saying that "dad I am going to get married on the same day, when you are getting married to my mom.

Arshi: Dad, I am his doll from my birth and then become best friend.  he was the one who supported me every stage of my life. If I am my mom's strength, then he is the one who give me strength to stand against the world, who taunt your daughter in every stage.
I fell for him and confess that to my kush first and then to him. I share every single details of my life with him. But don't worry, we never crossed our limit, may be I was born there, but I am daughter of Khushi and Arnav.

Arnav: I trust you, because you are brought up by Khushi.

Krrish : Hello ASR, I know she created weird situation of our meeting. But never think that our relationship is not matured like our age. I don't think so, I have to give explanation about love, because you gone and going through  the same, you know the value of true love too. I know you are possessive dad. I am also possessive about my doll.

Arnav: Imperrsive, thank you young man, taking care of my princess. and pleasure to meet you. But only one wish, never break her heart like I did in past.

Krrish: No.  never, It will be last day of my life,  ASR. Its promise by a Young Man to his love and her dad.

Harsh: So you love our princess.

Krrish : more than you can think. she is my breath.

Arshi: now,  you all are done with your introduction part, then I have bad news for you dad.

Arnav: Now what stored in your mind?

Arshi: Dad, yesterday you left from garden, we met with mom's neighbor, preeto.

Arnav: come to the point.

Arshi:shesaidthatkush'sgreedyuncleauntyinproblemtheirdaughterneverlookafterhermarsomomwanttovisitlucknowandhelpthemandsheisgoingtomorrow.

Arshi complete everything in one breath and others looked at her with what the.. Look.

Krrish : are you getting late to catch World super fast express.

Arshi: No.

Arnav:is any one admitted in the hospital.

Arshi: no

Aarav: do you want to use washroom di?

Arshi: Nooo.

Harsh: are you learning alien language princess.

Arshi: No... Big no....can you guyss be clear, don't beat around bush. Come to the point.

All together: what the...

Arnav: Princess can you please, repeated what you said about Khushi and taking breath in between.

Arshi:Dad I said, Preeto said that kush's greedy uncle and aunty in financial problem, their daughter never look at them after her marriage,  so mom want to visit Lucknow and help them and she is going tomorrow. and from there back to New York. Tickets already booked.

Arnav: whatttttt.... Now what we do. You said we have more than enough time.

Arshi :yes dad, that is why I called Krrish here to extend our stay in India but I never thought, this problem come up. So we have to plan something.

Krrish : what I am doing here, doll. I don't think so you need me here now.

Arshi: wait Krrish, let me think first. I need solution. A perfect plan, which should help dad and Mom. Oye ASR use your brain na.
Arnav: Arshi, let me meet Khushi, confess everything.

Arshi: Do you think your Khushi will give you time for your confession. If she feel your presences near to her, she will run away, and one more think, she is going Lucknow only to escape from this city where you are staying. and she never want me to know about you.

Arnav: why, she not hate me then ??.

Arshi: Dad!, she think,  I hate my dad, and it was truth till some time before. And I came to India only to take revenge and for that I blackmailed Nk uncle for knowing your details and Krrish knew it.
If you get chance and you confess also, do you think she trust you. She may think you are confessing because you are in regrets of your mistakes. She never give you chance to adjust your life with her for your mistakes. She want your happy life.

Arnav: now you love me and you know everything about me. Why don't to you confess.

Arshi: Wow, great dad, if I disclose everything, she will be in hurt with my deeds and it will be last thing,  I will think about,  dad. I am not saying I won't confess my deeds, I will but not before you.

Harsh:you can't confess, he can't confess.  than how you guys bring back happiness. Oh God, kya love story Hai Arnav,  iss pyaar ko kya naam Doon?

Love You
Nightangle

As monday I missed to update so today I am posting 2 parts....next part soon