Part 10

Arnav: (thought) that was our last meet. you left me for forever and giving breathtaking night and wonderful news. I have to bring you back in my life.. I can't live without you and my baby. I need you both. both of you looking cute and I want be part of your life just like this picture.
Arnav murmured to himself, I had to hide princess memory card to see your pictures but God shown some mercy and got chance to see you today.

Next day at AR fashion house.
Aman: welcome to AR fashion, Miss Sheetal, your post is receptionist for temporary because there is no vacancy in designing department for two months.
Sheetal: that perfectly fine, I can join in that department after two months right,  till that time reception duties will work and important thing is that I became part of AR, which was my dream.
Aman: (thought : she is fresher than also highly educated that also from abroad, she can get job easily anywhere. Why she choose this job. I am confused. ASR doesn't know about the new appointment. only harsh sir knew it) okay.. So your duties are, make sure no one meet ASR without his permission expect his family and friends. If they took appointment also first make a call than only allow them to meet. When he in meeting don't allow any one other than his family. Now you can start with your duties and follow all rules otherwise it affects your job.
Sheetal : Yes Sir. (Pov) I am here with a mission and I can go any extent to get that. " I will take care of that."

After some time. Arshi enter in office and start to move towards arnav cabine.
Sheetal: excuse me,  who are you.?
Arshi: I don't have time to introduce me. And she moved further but only to stop by Sheetal's words
Sheetal: You are not going anywhere without giving proper identity. if you are having appointment also I won't allow you to meet ASR now,  he is in meeting. So go and come some another day girl.
Arshi: cool. thank you for your information. So now  Just inform him that I am waiting in his cabine.
Sheetal : it's not your dad's office stupid girl. Now get out as soon as possible.  (thought : I will impress arnav by this, avoiding such type of girl from his busy life. I am 100% sure she going to irritate arnav and arnav also wont like to waste time on teenage girl)
Arshi: you better mind your words otherwise it's cost you badly,.
After warning her,  arshi start to climb steps but irritated Sheetal pull her hand hardly which lead arshi to slip on steps and fell hurting her forehead at step edge.
Sheetal : good you got your punishment for your deeds. Now move out fast. ASR won't like to meet b*****d girl like you.

The word hurt her like knife on her heart her eyes change to red with tears. How can anyone call her that name when she know who is her dad.

She run away from there on the way she meet Aarav who come to see his dad on the way to his school. But she didn't give any answer to him and run away from office.

Aarav notice her wound on forehead and teary face of his di.

Aarav enter in office with worry only to stop by Sheetal.
Sheetal: (thought : I hate kids but for arnav have to talk politely with this kid,  arnav's adopted kid)  hey Aarav,  your dad is in meeting. Wait for sometime in his cabine I will send you juice.

Aarav: call me Jr. ASR,  I don't like anyone calling me by my name expect my dad dadu and di.  and don't ever stop me and order me what to do, what not and if anything I want I will give you order.  Is that clear for you.
Saying that he run to conference room, to inform about his di,  leaving angry Sheetal behind.

Conference room door open with out any knock by Aarav.
Arnav: How many time I told you don't enter in meeting without.... His words died when he looked at his son worried face. Aarav what happened why you are crying.
Aarav: dad, dadu,  di... Di run away from office crying and her forehead too hurt and  bleeding. She not even talked to me.
Arnav : whatttttt.... Dad arshi,  I have to go and check my daughter. Dad do whatever with this meeting.  I have to leave. Saying that he run  from there in search of his princess leaving worried Aarav and Harsh.
His search end in one of the park near by,  where he saw his princess sitting alone in a bench. He stoped his car near Park and went toward his daughter.
Arnav: Princess....what happened.... his word stopped when he saw his daughter face drenched with tears and some line of blood from her wound. The scene,  front of his eyes took his life out. He hugged his princess without thinking about her hate for him.
Arshi: Raizada, is it my mistake that I don't have dad. Look there Raizada, that little girl is happily  going to her school with her dad. I also wished for the same but my dad was not with me then and now too but I got a title,  people give me title of  ******.

Arnav was hurt with every word of his daughter,  he know how much pain his daughter gone through in her small age. If she is behaving like matured more than her age,  because of all that pain. Which made her matured before time.
Arnav: Princess we will talk later, first let go hospital and bandage your wound.
Arshi: why?? I don't want to go anywhere.
Arnav : your forehead is bleeding.
Arshi: my dad left me and my mom,  I didn't stop him and it is his blood let it bleed..
Arnav:(hurt)  don't be stubborn, come with me now at least for your mom sake.
Which melt her heart and she went to hospital  with her dad after bandaging her wound. arnav start to drive towards his office and Arshi sit passenger seat looking outside.

Arnav (thought) : I will make sure that person get to see hell who made my princess cry and  hurt her.

Arshi: why you are worried for me Raizada, because of me, you left your meeting in half way.
Arnav: (thought: because I can't see tears in your eye. I can leave anything for you baby)  because you are part of our company. It happened in our company so responsibility is mine.
Arshi: You know my real identity. Am I right Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada !!!
That one sentence was shock for him. in shock he put sudden break, looked at his daughter who is looking outside with Stern face.
Arshi: why you stopped. Let's go. Don't be shocked. I know before only,  It's not easy to fool ASR, Muje pata tha. One day you will come to know who I am.  I expected that already. Yesterday your behavior and your car at mall parking, confirmed my doubt. Yesterday you meet my mom, that is why she left me breaking her promise. Am I right Mr. Raizada. Can we move now, we are making traffic jam.