Part 4

Knock on door turn three faces towards cabine door,  from there enter three young early 20's boys.
Arnav: So you got internship, Abhiram, Rohan and Kabir. there are certain rules which you have to follow till the internship finish. The details of all that will inform you by Aman. You guys are working under him. Am I clear. But his speech distracted with Kabir who is busy in looking at his daughter. Which anger him like volcano. "Princess why don't you go to canteen and have something, I will meet you there."
Arshi looked at her dad,  with his look she can predict something big going to happen. So better follow his words without any objections.
Arshi leave for Canteen.
Arnav: so where was I, got it. You What is your name.
Kabir :Kabir Malhotra.
Arnav:So Mr Kabir,  I said there are rules which you guys have to follow. But you broke  the rule on your first day. So don't  Unpack your bag and can leave for your home. don't worry about your job, I will make sure that you will not get any good job in future too.
Kabir :but what I did sir??

Arnav: when I was explaining, you were busy at something else.
Kabir:I was looking at a Girl, that doesn't give  right to destroy my career.  if it is included in rules, I follow that here after. But please don't destroy my career. Isn't she princess of happiness the singer?
Arnav: yes it's include in the rules, here you are not allowed to look at any girl with bad intention, that will effect your job very badly. Coming to your matter,As you know, who is she, so always make sure you all far away from her, anyone looking at her with  their bad eyes will face hell.
Harsh:Arnav, please for once forgive them, they won't repeat it.
Kabir:Sorry sir.
Arnav: you can go now, before going against any rules of AR, make sure that you having enough money in account to live jobless life after that. And never cross the line of rules.
At canteen:
Arshi: "What the hell... Can't  you see. Is this place for play with your stupid toys" She shouted at Aarav  who accidently hit arshi while playing and which lead her phone to fall and break into two pieces.

Shout made all the employees present in canteen to look at them with scary look.

Aarav:even I can ask same question, and this is my office I can play wherever I want.
Arshi: office not made for play.
Employee 1:She is shouting at Jr. ASR, she going to face the consequences shortly.
Employee 2: that for sure, nobody have the right to shout or hurt him. But she is crossing the limit.
Aarav :as if I don't know, for your kind information, I am in my dad office.
The word dad from his mouth irritated her with little jealous all this made her fume in fire. She took his toy plane and throw oil on it and light the matchstick, from canteen. Tension filled in canteen, all are waiting for the volcanic eruption of ASR reaction.
This made Aarav angry,  he threw milkshake at her which he got from near table.

Arshi:"You.... What you did.. Ha.... you are such spoil kid. There is no wonder about that, How can you become a good kid, when you are son of ASR,  All this are your Mom Dad mistake, their parenting mistakes,... "Arshi stop her words when her eyes meet with  teary Aarav.
But all that distrub with fire alarm with in few second rain filled in canteen making every one aware of fire.
Arnav :(on call) Aman What going on,  why fire alarm is on. What happened.

Aman :(on call) let me check.. Sir it's from canteen.
Arnav : Oh shit, go and check Arshi and Aarav and others, fast Aman, I am coming there, Dad let's me go and check.
Harsh : I am coming with you,.

On Other side Aarav run from canteen with tears.  Arshi Follow him.
Canteen ;
Arnav :"what going on here,  how fire happened,  I hope all are fine." asked arnav looking at each and everyone and ending at Aman for explanation.
Aman :ASR, o Pari... cut off by Arnav.
Arnav (worried) :what happened to her,  is she okay Aman.

Aman : she is the one who fired Aarav Toy.
Employee. 1: (murmured) That Pari Gupta have lots of attitude. Now ASR will give best punishment for her deed. This time she messed with wrong person.
Arnav: what,  but why,  both them are fine right.
Aman: I think they had fight, and there is proof,  her broken phone and his plane ash.
Harsh : "congratulations Arnav,  your babies start to fight with each other" murmured his dad with naughty smile. 

Love You
Nightangle