Part 12

Arnav looked at his daughter with shock and realizations of her words. He looked at his dad to confirm it.
Arnav: what you called me princess. ???
Arshi run towards her dad and hug him for the first time with love. She took warms of her dad protective arms,  arnav also hug his dear daughter near to his heart.  His heart got one of the missing part. His daughter.
Arshi: I love you dad. I know dad, you love my kush more than your life. Your wait for your love prove that dad. I am sorry for my behavior dad. I am really sorry. She cried in his arms.
Arnav:Baby dont ask sorry, whatever you did,  you did for my Khushi,  I am proud father here, who got strong daughter who is strength  for her mother. Now stop crying, I don't like tears in your eyes and her.
Arshi: I won't cry, but dad I want know what happened between you both, if you loved then how that misunderstanding took place. I want to know from you dad, please.
Arnav: I will tell you everything,  but not here at our home. Let's go dad,  call Aarav also.
Arshi : I am happy, I got my dad and now I want my mom& dad together.
Arnav: Don't worry princess.  your that wish,  I will fulfill soon. Now let's move.

At Raizada Mansion....

Arnav enter home along with his little princess and Prince.
Arnav: Hp.. Hp....bring coffee at my room and two sugar free coffee.
Harsh: welcome home my princess. I am happy to see my arnav's daughter, now I don't mind if I die also. 
Arshi: Dadu,  you such a filmy. You don't want welcome your son's wife.
Harsh: oh ya.... I have to..
Arnav: okay so guys let's move to my room and then you can continue your filmy avatar dad.
Aarav: yes dadu,  grow up.
At Arnav Room.
Arshi look at every wall of room with surprise. she looked at every picture of her and her mother and Aarav. Some from social network and wait.
Arshi: so my memory card with you dad. Am I right.??
Harsh: Arnav now who is filmy,  you or me??.
Arnav: I want to see my world faces every morning when I wakeup, so I did it.
Arshi: Dad,  I am sorry for my hurtful words.
Arnav: Don't ask sorry princess,  whatever you did, I deserve it. All this were started with My mistake only.
I took my admission in one of the famous college in Mumbai. Where I meet Sheetal Kapoor. I felt comfortable with her presences,  so we give chance to our relationship.

On the other hand My family was well known in Lucknow. Me,  my dad, bhai and bhabi and my di and chacha and his family lived in sheeshamahal. My mom left me when I was 8, in car accident. our happy life turn into horrible, my dad business start to break down, my di meet with accident and she became paralysed from knee. Her life start to move with support of wheelchair.

All my family problems started effecting my studies, that time Sheetal advice me to meet some card reader,  because she believes in such kind of things. Just for name sake I gone with her.
From there all this start. That tarrot card reader asked me to pick one card closing my eyes. When I closed my eyes I saw two pair of eyes one was hazel and one was small baby eyes just like mine.
When that card turn which I picked. It show queen and baby. She informed me that some girl is lucky for me and when she enter in my life, she change My sorrow into happiness, and My future baby too will be lucky for me, when my baby born, my life fill with luck and sucess for forever.

That time I didn't give into her words and Sheetal thought, she was lucky for me. Time start to run like same ways giving more problems in my life financially. and my second semester come up, had to pay fee for it. But my financial problems was forcing me to quit my studies.  It lead me to take decision of selling my favorite Bike. All those time, Sheetal was on her own world, never care about me.
Arshi: and then dad??.
Arnav: because of that tension I ignored my meal and medicines  and which effect my body, When I was going to faint she come to me, supported me to stand on my legs, before I close my eyes I looked at her hazel eyes and asked for some sweet, I fainted because of low sugar.

She fed me  jalebi,  which give some strength and she took me to college Medicare. She such gold hearted person. she sit with me till I was recovered,  When I was in Medicare,  my so called gf was roaming with her friends. I come conscious with ring on my phone and I got happy news that my dad got one deal and he sending my fees. I looked at that hazel eyes. The same hazel eyes who was  my classmate but never looked at her before that. That incident made me believe on that card reader words.

Harsh: what..??

Love You
Nightangle