Part 8

Khushi was the first one to over come from the eye lock.
Khushi (pov) : what he doing here, I can't become weak front of him. I have to do something. Oh his son also with him. I think, he is here with his family, I don't want meet his wife but I can't ignore him too. thinking something she dial her PA number & order something. Oh God. it will take 10 to 15 minutes. You have to face him.  Khushi be strong.

All the time arnav looked at her,  her face changing emotions and than her phone call, end with some decisions and walk towards him. Yes Khushi walked towards Arnav.
Khushi: (thought: I have to do this)  hi, arnav ji. How are You.?
Arnav didn't respond to her word,  which hurt her and her mind made conclusion  that, "he may don't like to meet her."
Khushi : may be you don't remember me,  I am Khushi. We were in same college. In fact in same class.
Arnav: come out of shock., Khushi. How are you?
Khushi: "I think I was the one who asked the same question before, anyway I am fine."
Arnav: Where were you Khushi,  all this time'. I... Khushi cut off his sentence.
Khushi: this young dashing boy is your son,  Arnav Ji.
Aarav: Yup, hi kush. I am Aarav Singh Raizada, son of ASR. Nice to meet you.
Khushi: (confused) Singh Raizada?
Arnav: yes Khushi, I changed my surname Malik to Singh Raizada.
Khushi: oh, so you are the one, business tycoon ASR. am I right.  I saw article about you but never saw The great ASR pictures on it. and nice name Aarav. Wait I have something for you. Saying that she give him a chocolate box.
Aarav:thank you kush, while he give a return gift in kiss on Khushi's cheek. She such a good singer, you know her kush. I saw you both were talking.
Khushi:Yup dear, she is my little princess. My daughter Arshi.
Harsh: she is such a good singer.
Khushi: she is... Her passion is music. And she love it.
Arnav: Khushi, you didn't give my answer, where were.. (his word got distracted with new entry)
Person: Good evening Ma'am.
Khushi (turn) :John, I have some urgent meeting, so just drop princess at  hotel. Arnav ji, I have to leave now. Bye little Raizada and Bye Uncle. (thought : ty God, if I stay here, I have to face Mrs. Raizada too. I can't bear that pain of seeing that person who is his love, I won't be a hurricane in his life never ever). Bye and John don't give your car key to her.

Saying that she leave from there leaving arnav upset with her alien behaviour.
Arnav:(thought: Khushi, you changed a lot. Once your eyes spoke to me but Today I meet with unknown person. Your eyes doesn't have any feelings for me. But Khushi, I will bring back that spark of love in your eyes for me, I promise)
John(murmured) : No way, my car gone today.
Aarav: what happened uncle.
John:Nothing son, today my new car going for doctor check up.
Harsh: what..??
John: Princess anger is dangerous for my car. She going to take my car for long drive and surly she end  with  damaging it, because her mom again broke her promise. Me and my car going to become Pawan for that anger. Driving is her way to cool down her anger. if her anger is not cool down on time, she will take her anger on poor car.
Arnav: She is just 15, how can you give her car,  it's dangerous. He said with concern filled voice.

John : let's wait for sometime,  you will get that automatically.

Arnav: (murdered) dad we have to move from here before arshi eyes spot us. 

Harsh: (murdered back)  yup, and we have to move now. Look there she is searching for her mom. Let's move.
Arnav: Aarav you want ice cream na. Let's go and buy. OK John, nice to meet you.

3 Raizadas, left from there  leaving poor John behind them and hide near to John's place.

Arshi: John what are you doing here,  and where is your ma'am. ??
John:( closed his eyes and prayer to god)  That. Princess, ma'am trap up with some urgent meeting & she asked me to drop you back.
Arshi face  colour Change into red with furry. And all that are visual for 3 Raizadas.
Arshi: What the. Without informing me,  she left like that. John give me your car key, Right now(shouted).
John : No princess,  ma'am asked me to don't give you key.
Arshi: fine give me your phone, mine is with kush.
John : okay, take it.
Arshi:Smirk and say "very good John. Now give me your car key otherwise. .....
John : otherwise you break my phone. It's okay do that princess but you won't get key.
Arshi:John wait, let me  complete first. other wise your phone will give ring to nearest police station. They will get information that, "Some terrorist forcefully entered into mall". When they come here, they will come to know you lied to them,  and you will get room in jail for tonight.
John: No way, you can't do that.
Arshi: you know me.. Try me..
John: How can I forget that fact, take it.
Arshi: good John now buy new phone,  saying that she threw mobile and it broke into  pieces. "never say no, John. I don't like that word."
She leave from there leaving upset John and shocked Raizadas.
Harsh:Arnav, you don't need any DNA report. She is totally like you and Khushi. She have soft heart like her mom and sharp mind Like you. Arshi, she is future of AR industries, she will take your business in to new level Arnav. she can cracks any deal in her own ways.

Love You
Nightangle.