Part 16

Arnav smile at his PA come friend: yes Aman, She is my real daughter but keep it secret for sometime. And princess you have full right to sit there. So don't ask sorry.

Arshi: as you say senior ASR. and Aman take out chair from reception area.  make her run from here to there for little-little Purposes.

Arnav: and please make her stay away from my eyes. it's because of you princess I am not firing her and making her life hell.

Arshi: Don't worry dad, I want to see her suffering.

Aman: as you say junior ASR.

Arshi: I like it Aman Uncle.

Aman become emotional to hear uncle from Arshi. She is such gem. she is a celebrity but doesnt have attitude of that. she such a special kid.

After some time knock on cabin door.

Arnav: come in.

Sheetal : your tea.

Arshi: kept there. and from today your duty time start from 9.30am to 9.30pm. So be on time. And every morning  make sure that all the cabin and tables are clean. If not, then you request cleaning people to clean it. I said  you request, don't dare to order anyone here. You just follow others words without any objections. Is that clear.

Sheetal(angered) : yes Pari.

Arshi: I said it's not your home, call me ma'am.

Sheetal: Yes ma'am, may I leave now.

Arshi: yes offcourse, but before that you have to ask sorry to Aman for your morning behaviour.

Sheetal: Sorry Aman.

Arshi: call him Sir, not by his name. Always keep in mind he is senior and you don't have any importance in ASR life.

Sheetal : Sorry sir. Now may I.

Arnav : go, and never enter in my cabine.

Sheetal:(thought)  how he came to know, I was behind their separation. Yes I saw her that day, that is why I hugged him to show her that we are in relation. I never wanted their togetherness in our college, that is why I made that misunderstanding. If whole college came to know their love, they could have teased me saying that he dropped me for that typical behan ji Khushi.

Arshi: if your thinking is over, get out Sheetal.

Without any other option Sheetal left from there.

Aman: I am also taking my leave.

Arshi: okay. Dad, you have meeting today.

Arnav: No baby, why.

Arshi: nothing dad, just like that, where is dadu and chote.

Arnav: your dadu, on the way Hai, and Aarav at school.

Arshi: who going to pick Aarav today.

Arnav :driver, who else.

Arshi: me and Kush going to visit Rose garden Park today evening.

Arnav: that means, you don't have time for me today.

Arshi: ufff ohhh dad, you such a kid, I am giving this information so make sure you and Aarav reach that garden at 4 pm. And send Aarav to meet Kush and you stay in car only. I think you get it dad.

Arnav: got it Junior ASR. Vaise how is your mom.

Arshi: she is fine and yestrday she shouted at me.

Arnav: Why?

Arshi:Because this bandaged wound. She thought again I drive a car...

Arnav: she care for you and why you drive car in this age.

Arshi: Because I am your daughter.

Arnav: Get it.

Arshi: dad,  her project going to complete today.

Arnav: whatttttt... That means we don't have more time to woo her.

Arshi: Dad, Don't worry about time, I will manage that. You just make plan for woo her.

Arnav: How.

Arshi: surprise dad, surprise.

Arnav: Ya right now only left with waiting part for your surprise,  as if I am not doing that from last 16 year. let my Khushi come back to me princess, I will make sure your surprises not give me shock,  like past.

Arshi: first she is my kush, then only she is your Khushi.

Arnav: you forgetting princess, she first became my love then only your mom.

Arshi: you forgetting dad, I am with her for 15 year, so she loves me more.

Arnav: She loves me more, which you can't even imagine Princess.

Arshi: okay then deal, if she loves you more than me then I will stay in RM tonight with my dad.

Arnav: deal, and be ready with your lie to stay back in your own home. I think till evening your room decorate with your preference. Vaise how we prove it.

Harsh: what going on between dad and daughter.

Arshi: a deal dadu, wait I have idea to prove it.

Saying that she dial Kush's number put on speaker mode and wait for, answer the call.

Khushi(on call) : Hey aaru, where are you my naughty princess.

Arshi(on call) :look like my kush is happy.

Khushi : right guess. I am done with climax of that animated movie and totally free now, free to spend time with you.

Arshi: Yuppeee... I am happy. So meet you at Rose Garden Park at 4, we will do lots of masti. .

Khushi: as you say.

Arshi: vaise mom, I want to ask you something.

Khushi: Hey princess, What happened? .

Arshi: just want to know something, thats it and Kush be honest and give me answer.

Khushi: arshi you are making me worry, ask fast.

Arshi: mom, if that person come back to you, ask  forgiveness for what he did and I know you forgive him without giving any Punishment. I just want to know if something like happen, mom you love me more or him.

For some second silent covered in surrounding.

Khushi: why suddenly you asking this Arshi. Are you insecure about my love for me.

Arshi: kush don't change the topic, its not going to work at all.

Khushi: OK fine. I will give answer for your question but before that,  you have to give me one answer.

Arshi : okay, ask.

Khushi:if your dad come back to us as you said, first thing I never allow him to ask sorry, because I don't think, he did any such mistake. So tell me Princess, you love me more or your dad. 

Arshi: you know the answer Kush. I love you. If he come back also I love him 99% because I cant love anyone more than you mom. I Grown up looking at your eyes and till my end you always be first in my life.

Khushi: so you got your answer for your questions. I love you baby.. Because you are the symbol of my love. That love which I have for your dad.

Arshi: that means you love him more than me. Bye kush. Meet you at garden.

Khushi: Hey jealousy princess, don't be jealous, he never going to come back in our life.. So I love you bye.. Take care.. Meet you at evening.

Arshi: bye,  love you.

Arshi disconnected the call and look at her dad,

Love You
Nightangle