Part 6

Aarav: dadu,  look Di's mom.  She looking beautiful Hai na,  just like my di.
Harsh: Yes Aarav,  and Arnav come out of your shock land saying that harsh wave his hand front his son.

Arnav: yes dad. I am meeting her after so long. I can't believe this dad, my traditional khushi become modern. Akash Arora was right. She looking like princess's sister rather than her mother.

Khushi:two coffee with cream, and two sugar free pastry. I want order in that table.

Arshi: atlast you got time for your daughter.
Khushi:Sorry aaru, you know na, why we are here.  I am in last stage of story baby.
Arshi: yes, I know kush. I just missed you.
Khushi:I knew that,  that is why I took today off from all my duties. So today is your day. Leave that Part tell me how my daughter drenched in summer ?
Arshi: kush, o I was.. It's happened.
Khushi: Don't think of it, if you don't want to tell me the real  reason, then its okay, but don't lie to me.
Arshi: Sorry kush,  I will let you know, what I am doing  and where I am going and reasons for all your enquiries but not now.
"ma'am your order"  said one of the barrier.
Khushi :thank you., aaru, first have this then we will go for some shopping and then movie end with dinner at your favourite place.
Arshi: Shopping and dinner is okay but No movie,  I don't want to waste any seconds of today. So movie is cancel.
Khushi: as you say princess, and now you take this" saying that she give a bit of cake from her plate to her daughter.
Arshi:Why you always choose sugar free, when you can take sugar wala one. I am the diabetic one not you. Why you sacrifice your taste for me.
Khushi:Baby I can sacrify my life for you, it just a sugar not big deal. Now have it fast.

Her words took arnav to past,  when he was with Khushi, the starting days of their relationship.
Flashback:
Khushi :Arnav ji, stop the car.
Arnav (irritated) :why Khushi,  what happened.
Khushi :jalebi.  My favorite. I love that. I will go and buy some for us. Give me a minute.
Arnav: fine. You go. (thought : oh God, when I can ride off  this mad girl, she is not even my type, then also I am stuck with her).
Khushi: Arnav ji,  take..
Arnav: No Khushi.  I am diabetic. I can't have this.
Khushi(thought) : oh that's why he fainted that day.
Khushi face fell and she kept her jalebi box aside. without noticing this arnav started driving and stopped at the signal.
Kush: Hey you,  come here. She call rose selling boy towards their car.
Boy: ji di, you want rose.
Khushi : No dear, take this, she gave full box of jalebi to that Rose selling boy without thinking further.
Arnav: why you gave that. You love jalebi right.
Khushi: just like that. Look, signal turn green let's move.
Arnav :Don't sacrifices your wishes for me.
Khushi: I can scarify, my life for you,  it just  a jalebi. So don't worry about me,  you drive.
Arnav:(thought: first time I feeling good, but it's not right. You are not my love)
His flashback end with entry of barrier in his table.
Arnav: Aarav order what you want,  for me a coffee,  sugar free one.
Arshi's table
Arshi: mom, kya main Kuch puch Sakthi hoon??
Khushi: What happened princess, come, sit beside me.
Arshi got her warmly arms around her. Her world. Her mother. She hide her head in motherly warm.
Arshi: Mom,  why you are different from others. You put body guards for me, but you never Enquired  them about my whereabouts and all. You only gave them order to protect me. I enter home at late night but you never shouted at me. You always look after my freedom. When I am fell in love with Krrish. When we enter in relation, you were the first one, whom I confessed then only I move toward confess that him. But you never asked me to back off. After getting this much pain in your love you never give me bad impression about love. Why mom??

Khushi: Aaru, first I put body guards for your protection not to interfere in your personal space. I believe in my daughter she always inform me her whereabouts herself, may be Sometimes she informed me late,  then also I don't mind Because I know her and I don't need any guards confirmation over my daughter words. You may came late night, but I know you never ever broke my trust. My love never cheated me,  the person  was not my prince charming thats it.  Every one have right to love. So follow your heart, it may give you pain but there is unbounded happiness too my dear.

Arshi : Mom, you too followed your heart. You shouted at me for my last album too. Why mom,  he was wrong in your life. Because of him, you had to face so much in your life. Then also why you always asked me to not hate him mom.
Khushi: Yup baby,  I followed my hearts, I got  happiness too and Right now I am sitting with my happiness.  You know I was orphan,  my mom's brother took me after my parents death. But for him and his family I was burden. The time I spent with your dad may that for short time but I was happy. He was the reason for your birth,  how can I let you hate him. So I want  you to throw out your hate from your loving heart. Love your Dad dear.

Arshi: Sorry mom,  I can't love that person who only know to hurt people. I agree,  because him I got my mom. You are too ziddi to disclose Identity. Its not take more time for me to hurt him the same way.

Khushi : I know, That is why I am not going to tell you his name and his whereabouts till you not get out of this hate.  Now can we move.  You should change your dress first, before your mom fall unconscious with this smell.
Arshi:kush,  you are such tease. Let's move now.
They left from CCD,  leaving two persons in tears and guilt.
Harsh: Arnav,  till now I don't know what happened between you and Khushi. You only informed me,  that you was in love with a girl and she left you because of your mistakes and that time she was pregnant with your baby. But today after meeting Khushi, you had hurt a angel arnav. A real angel, who only know to love and asking her daughter to love her dad. Your daughter hate you because she saw her mother suffering. And only time can remove that hate from her heart.

Love You
Nightangle