Part 14

Arnav: Destiny played well in our life. Me and my mom was the reasons for Khushi's every pain dad.

Arshi: one more thing,  that misunderstanding caused between you two, it was purposely made by Sheetal. Because Sheetal saw Kush before, after that only she hugged you dad.

Because Kush was coming behind you only dad. Sheetal saw her, then also she not let you knew, so that means misunderstanding made by her only.

Arnav: what?? are you sure about it baby. ???

Arshi: yes dad, nk uncle asked my mom about it, because he also wanted to take revenge from you on the second day of kush's accident. If your gf unaware of your did, then he wanted to inform your girlfriend about the same. and one more thing Sheetal is in your office only dad,  your new receptionist, I saw her profile in your desk,  where she mentioned her college name.

Harsh: yes beta, I was the one, who  appointed her, she was the one who hurt Princess.  Not informed you as she wanted to surprise you"
Arnav: what the hell going on here, behind my Back that bitch  played this game. She played her game with wrong person this time. my Khushi &  princess gone through so much because of her. Now her time to face hell in her life.
I was in contact with her, she always advice me to move on  like a good friend. She knew everything about me and Khushi. After that also she played with me and my feelings.

Arshi: Dad,  don't think I am taking advantage of you. I want to you to do something.

Arnav: you have full right to take advantage of me Miss Arshi Singh Raizada.

Arshi: then don't fired Sheetal from office.

Arnav : what she did, for that she have to face the consequences.

Arshi: do you think, I don't want that, after hurting Arshi's mom & dad, no one going to escape.

Arnav: then,  why you are stopping me???.

Arshi: I want to make her to see my mom and dad togetherness. I want to she, herself confess her did front of my mom. I want to she ask forgiveness from my mom.

Aarav :Do you want,  till that time she roam in our office without any punishment di.

Arshi : you know what chote,Kush going to forgive her within second. in short she ask us to forgive our enemies too. So before that only we have to make Sheetal suffer for her deeds and that also front of our eyes.

Aarav: How di?

Arshi: senior ASR knows that,  am I right senior.

Arnav with smirk: yes juniors. Saying that he call Aman.

Arnav on call : Aman did Sheetal sign any contract.

Aman: No ASR not yet.

Arnav: good make few more Clause in it. Her duties times are not fixed and she have to follow all order without any argument and if she wants to leave this job before 6 months she have to pay compensations of 5 crore. Is that clear. And make sure, she sign without noticing all this point.

Aman: yes Sir, (thought :  welcome to hell Sheetal.)

Arnav: till now I am confuse, how Khushi came to know about she being my luck. I never disclose that to anyone. May be Sheetal..

Arshi: No dad, not Sheetal, kush never had any word with her. So no chance. Even NK uncle also tried to know about in deatils but she not disclosed anything.

Aarav: I am going to get mom. Hurry..

Arnav: where you are staying Arshi,  why so much protection for you and Khushi.