Part 15

*
At night.

Arnav:(pov) : today I got my daughter back, now I am waiting for the day, when I can hold my Khushi near to my heart. Like my arshi, I also want wake up every morning seeing your face, my love. I have to bring you back as soon as possible. I can't bear this separation any more.

Other side of the city.

Khushi:(pov) : I love you Arnav, I have to move back as soon as possible. I don't want to become trouble in your happy life. Have to keep our daughter far away from you. If she come to know about you, she will hurt you. I can't see you in pain, not then, not now. I can bear my every pain but I can't bear your single  pain. I always want your happiness that's is why I left you.

Next day at AR fashion

Aman: Pari, why you are sitting here at waiting room, when you have direct entry in ASR cabine. Even ASR is waiting for you in his cabine.

Arshi: I know Aman,  I am waiting for someone. Ohhh look there, my wait is over.

Aman(shocked) : you  waited for Sheetal.

Arshi: yes,  and now come with me.
At reception

Arshi:Good morning Sheetal.

Sheetal : bad morning. It's bad morning for you.

Arshi: Sheetal clam down. Look yesterday you asked me to wait for ASR permission right. ??

Sheetal : Yes and I know ASR never going to give you that permission. yesterday after all that incident happened, then too he appointed me. That means you are not important for him.

Aman: Sheetal, you don't know anything....

Sheetal : Hey you Aman, may be I am junior to you but never forget I am Arnav's best friend. So think before you speak.

Arshi: Aman, you only said na, ASR is waiting for Sheetal.

Aman first look at arshi,  then at Sheetal and again at arshi. "yes, yes ASR asked me to take you both in his cabin.

Arshi: (thought) well done Aman. Now we can start the game.

At cabine.

Sheetal without any knock enter in cabine only to stop at entrance and looked at handsome figure, who is busy in some file and standing near window.  Yes she is seeing arnav after 8 year. Yesterday she was in nervous and fear didn't get the chance to look at his handsome figure.

Arshi: excuse me Miss. Sheetal Kapoor. If your checking out is over, give me a side. Saying that arshi made her way followed by Aman.

Her voice give smile to arnav and he distract his look from file to entrance to get angry with view of bitch face front of his eyes.
Arshi move towards and take place on Arnav's chair. It was shock for Aman and Sheetal. Aman know her real identity but don't know how she related to ASR.

Sheetal(thought) : How dare she, sitting at that position where, I wished to sit. Wait I will give good lesson for your this daring.
Sheetal: Hey arnav, how are you baby,  after so long we are meeting. 
Her sugar coated words angered, both dad and daughter, before Arnav open his mouth.

Arshi: Sheetal, it's office not your home and call him sir not Arnav, I don't like anyone calling him by his name in office other than his family members. and please he is not your son to call him baby and all that. I know you are cheap, but maintain some standard here.

Sheetal( anger reach at high level) : you don't know who I am, I have every right to call him by any name. Don't teach me manners, which you don't have. Arnav look at her, where she is sitting. Aman call security guard to throw her out.

Arnav: (shouted) enough, who the hell  give you right to order anyone to throw her out. And you call me by sir. Do you get me Sheetal Kapoor. And follow her every order.

Sheetal : I am not getting you, why you are asking me to follow her. Who is she???.

Arshi: whoever I am, it doesn't matter to you, only kept one thing in mind, I have the right sit on ASR's chair, that means, I am some one who is close to him.

Sheetal : Sorry, but I won't follow her words, so better I am quitting my job.

Arnav: okay fine, pay 5 crore and you can leave this job.

Sheetal: whatttttt.. Why would I pay. ??

Aman: because you signed the contract which stating that if you are leave this job before 6 months then you have to pay compensation of 5 crore.

Sheetal: it's cheating, how can you back stab me Arnav. I trusted you.
Arnav : even I trusted you but in return what you gave me, dhoka.
Arshi: look who is talking about back stabbing and all that. you were the one, Who back stabbed your best friend. Because of you, he lost his true love. Because of your ego three soul went through so much pain.

Sheetal (shocked) : I am not getting anything, what you are talking about.

Arshi: Don't worry, time will make you remind all that. Now go and bring three tea for us and in which two sugar free with in five minutes.
Sheetal look at Arnav then nodded her head and move out from cabine.

Arshi: Sorry dad, I just want to hurt her ego. That is why I sit here.
Aman:(shocked) : dad??

Love You
Nightangle