Part 21

Arshi: Great, and I need a sound proof room for our practice and  I need a loyal maid. If you know anyone send here.

Arnav: why princess. ???

Arshi: Dad, kush brought new home for her adopted parents and moving today evening itself. I don't trust this people dad, leaving kush alone with them,  No way. I can't take that risk so need someone who can look after her, when I was in practice.

Arnav: Don't worry, I will take care of that.

Arshi:Bye Dad. Miss me.. Love you..

Arnav: missing you baby. Bye, take care.

Call end with smile on the faces of dad and daughter.

Arnav: Aman you know, what you have to do. Arrange everything for arshi's show. I will handle fashion event.

The day end with arrival of her team members, consist of 4 foreigner and 3 Indian who settled in New York.All are teenager but elder to princess.  They showed hell to Sheetal, giving order after order. On the other side Khushi and family shift to new home. As per ASR order, new maid joint on duty.

Next day at Khushi' Places.

Arshi: Aunty, please take care of My mom  and inform me or ASR every minute details.

Maid: Don't worry baby, I have to take care of you and your mom, you both are close to my Arnav baba. he is my child.  I was the one who took care of Arnav baba, when he was child. So you can trust me betiya.

Arshi: thank you Aunty, but don't disclose about ASR to my Mom. Okay.

Maid: I know baby, baba informed me everything.

Arshi: thank you so much.

At living room:

Arshi: I am leaving for my practice. Krrish come.

Khushi: okay aaru, take care both of you.

Garima: Khushi,  is this home on our name.

This question made arshi to stop at the spot.

Khushi: No aunty, it's on Arshi's name. I always prefer her name on my properties. So no change in this also.

Shashi: that means, you don't trust us. am I right betiya. Don't forget I was the one who took care of you.

Khushi: why you are saying like that uncle. You can stay here as much time you want. Then why you are dragging my past in it.

Garima: shashi ji,  it's better she didn't buy this on our name. She is rich today, but we don't know what ways she choose to become rich. She went college and come back with adding shame on us now don't know what is wait for us to face. Oh

Arshi : (angry) :enough... Just shut your bloody mouth. Don't forget that you are standing on my place. What you said, you taken care of her, really Mr. Shashi. You took my mom custody only for that money, but when didn't get money, you all treated my kush as your maid.
What shame, you are talking about ha, my kush love only one person and trust him with everything and I don't think so it's crime but what your real daughter did, run away with another man after marriage leaving her husband and baby. Do one thing, type Princess of Happiness in Google you will get know, who is Khushi now.

Khushi: Princess stop it. They are elder to you.

Garima: look at your daughter, it prove your culture Khushi. Your daughter don't know how to speak and look at her, roaming with boys, you also learn a lesson when your daughter come to you with a baby like you came.

That it broke every level of her control.

Khushi: just shut up. Who the hell are you, who give you the right to talk about my daughter. Till now I kept my mouth shut, that doesn't mean I am your slave or I am scared of you.  Let me clear some important points first, I don't have any damn responsibility towards you, I agree, you gave me food and shelter, for that you made me your maid. It's just a begg which I am giving you so stay in your limits, it's better for you. I will never force you to live here, you can go where ever you want, don't think I begg you to stay here with me. I will be here only for four day, then leave India for forever. Every month you will get 20 thousands rupees in your account. If you don't want my help, just tell me before I leave.

Arshi: I think, now you got your answer in your language. Bye Kush, take care.

Khushi: practice well princess. Don't worry about me.

At sheeshamahal.

Krrish: Wow, what a palace, I love it.

Arshi: it's really beautiful.

Aman:Hey princess, why you are standing out side.. Come in,  its your home.

Arshi: I know uncle, I just checking out the Mahal.

Aman: if you are done with then come ,ASR is waiting for you and your friends too.

Arshi: so why we are waiting here, let move in.

Princess of Sheeshamahal enter. Her one step in Mahal add another beauty to it. Happiness spread everywhere.

Love You
Nightangle