Part 5

Arnav : Aman bring new phone of same model and new toy for them, fast.

Aman : yes Sir,
Employee 1:what, boss  giving new phone to her instead of punishment. (murmured  to her friend)
Harsh :let go and check your Shaithan kids,  Arnav.
Arnav: yes dad.

On the other side. Near office garden bench.
Aarav settled in bench with tears and Arshi sit beside him in guilty.
Aarshi : Don't cry,  I will buy new plane for you. I am sorry.
Aarav:I don't want plane. You go, I will tell dad to buy new phone for you.
Arshi : No need. it's okay. But don't cry.
Aarav : Can I ask you something?
Arshi: Hmm.
Aarav : because of me,  they left me alone here for forever.
Arshi : who?
Aarav : my mom dad.
Arshi(confused) : what??  your dad is with you only na,  ASR.
Aarav: No no. He is my Dad's younger brother. My parents left me when I was 5 after that he become my dad. He giving me love of my dad but there is no one, who give me my mom's love.
The new information about her dad was shocking for her.  I thought he having his own family. To confirm her doubt.
Arshi :that means your dad is not married.
Aarav: nope.
Arshi : Sorry. I am sorry for all that words. You know what big boy never cry, your dad mom don't like their son cry for small reasons. When I was in your age there were people who taunt me because I only have mom not dad. That time my mom told me,  don't take others word seriously who don't know you personally. whenever anyone taunt you, hurt you,  just think about them who loves you. You feel strong. 
Aarav : I promise, I won't cry. You know what di, when my school friends come along with their mom, I miss my mom and be in sad. I don't want to let my dad and dadu worried about it so I hide my pain with amilr. But now, whenever I miss My mom and dad I think about my dad and dadu.
Aarshi: only Dad and dadu what about this di, won't you count me in your family.

Aarav: you will become my sister just like my friends have. You will tie rakhi di.,?  You love me di?
Arshi:Any doubt, chote, now give me smile and I love you my little brother.
Aarav: I am happy I got di.
New relationships bloomed in the rain of love. A sister got loving caring little brother and A brother got protective and possessive elder sister. The cute bonding saw by proud father and loving grandfather.

Arnav: dad look at them , my family is completing Slowly, only one person is remain to come. My kushi. Our happiness of life. Dad arshi nature is mixture of mine and kushi. She is having same soft corner and care like my kushi.
Harsh : yes beta, Kushi betiya will fill happiness in our life.

Arnav: Aarav, Pari both of you come fast here.
Aarav/Arshi: yes dad/ASR.
Harsh:How was the fight kids.
Arshi: fun dadu, next time you too join with us for the fight. What says Chote.
Aarav:Di, I am your brother. Right.
Arshi:yes. (confused)
Aarav:you are calling my dadu,  "dadu" right.
Arnav: ( confused) Aarav Don't start your quiz show, come to the point.
Aarav:dad wait,  coming to the point only. Tell me di you call him dadu right.
Arshi:yes.
Aarav: then why you call my dad, ASR. You should also call him dad like me. Am I right dad.
Arshi:How can I call him dad.
Aarav: you only said na di, you don't have dad. 
It's was great shock for arnav and Arshi and  Harsh.
Arshi:No chote, your dad don't like I am calling him dad.
Aarav:dad, tell her na, call you dad.
Aranav: Princess you can call me dad. (thought:I am dieing to hear that one word from you arshi, call me baby)

Their conversation distrub with entry of Aman with new phone and plane.

Aman:ASR,  the mobile model which she used is costly one and so have to use fund from current account.
Aranv: Thats okay I will transfer the money to that account. Now give that.
Aman handover the phone and plane to Arnav.
Arnav:Aarav this for you,  your new plane but play somewhere else not in office,  did you get me. And princess this for you,  new phone and your Sim card and memory card lost somewhere so there is new one.
Arshi:No no. I will buy new phone for myself, just give me my Sim card.
Arnav :No princess, wait. Saying that he put Sim card in new phone. And switch on the phone. "now take this,  no more argument"
Arshi: thank you,  for the phone ASR.

With in second her phone start to ring which spread smile on Arshi' lips.
Arshi (on call) :Hey kush, you got time for me.
(other side call)
Arshi:( on call) :means,  you are free today,  I am happy. You don't know from when I want to spend time with you.
(other side call)
Arshi : (on call) lets meet at CCD, then we will decided  where to go.
(on the other side)
Arshi:(on call)  meet you there kush, with in half n hour.  Bye.. Love you.
Arshi: Sorry ASR,  I have to leave now,  meet you tomorrow.
Arnav: (upset with fact,  that he got only little time with his princess) but what about your project, it's important right.

Arshi: nothing is more important than my mom.
Aarav: you are going to meet Kush na di.
Arshi: yes I going meet Kush, my mom. I call her kush.
Arnav:you call your mom with name.
Arshi: why,  she is my mom, I can call her with name if that name meaning is meaningful of life just like kush,  happiness of my life. now I don't have time. Bye 3 Raizadas.
Aarav :bye di.

Arnav: dad, she is going to meet kushi. I am going behind her. If any urgent meeting come up.
Harsh: Aman will call us.
Arnav : what, why Aman,  where are you going. and I was saying that if any urgent meeting come then don't dare to call me. Handle the meeting nahi tho cancel the deal.
Harsh: I want to meet my bahu, I am coming with you.

Arnav: No way..
Harsh:yes way,  Aarav we are going to meet your dad's future wife, but you have to stay quit when we meet her. And arnav follow me.
Arnav: Dad you gone mad.  Now move.
Aarav: okay dadu, as you say.
:Caffe Coffee Day :
Arshi already took one of the corner place. and near to that 3 Raizadas took seats,  which was hide from Arshi's seat but they can see and able to hear arshi from there.
After 15 minutes,  a lady enter which turn all attention  towards her. She was wearing simple knee length one piece dress, With minimum makeup. Her long  Chocolate brown hair tied in ponytail.

Harsh:( murmur)  is she the one arnav.
He got answer for his question in silent mode,  which made harsh to look at his son, who was in great shock which conformed his doubt regarding his future bahu.

Love You
Nightangle.