Part 3

Arnav:"thank you Aman. Make sure, she doesn't come to know that we know her real identity. From today I will take care of her. If she come to you ask her to meet me."

Aman:yes Sir.

:After 30 minutes:

Pari: Hi, Aman.
Aman : Hey Pari, you are late today. I am today busy dear, ASR  gave lots of work. You just go to him.

Pari:You carry on.. (thought: Am I doing wrong, without mom knowledge I am meeting him. But I have to make him go through the  same pain once my mom gone. He was the reasons of  all pain, my mom gone through.  I promise,  before I leave, I will destroy his happy life with his wife and son. I make sure that his family push him out their life just like my mom's family did to her before 16 year. )

Aman (on call) :sir arshi is on the way to your cabin.
Arnav (on call) :ok. Call end with knock on door. "come in"
She is looking cute in this Black top and blue jeans. Such a little girl with arrogant nature. She is look like little kushi but her eyes just like mine and nature too. She is beautiful like her mother, kushi prefer traditional look and she prefer modern look. My daughter who made me dad when I was 19.
Arshi:Mr. Raizada, Aman is busy,  so who is going to help me today.
Arnav:No "good morning" for me princess.
Arshi:I don't think so you like good morning from me. And why you are calling me princess Mr. Raizada.
Arnav: Princess suit  you and calling you Miss Gupta it like I am having business deal with any client. So better calling you princess. And I love to wished by you.
Arshi: Don't call me princess, I don't like any stranger calling me that.
Arnav:her words hurt him like someone stabbing knife on his wounds. "I have good news for you, you can do your project for 5 days instead of three and now you are also part of my life I meant part of our company. You know what you are just lucky for us. We got one important deal yesterday.
Arshi: that means,  if that person is lucky for you, you make them to stay with you by any way, Even for that person you don't have any feelings then also you use them.  Am I right Mr. Raizada.
Arnav look at her shocked. (thought:she know everything about me, she know what happened in past)

Arnav:  I was distrub with the deal from few days, that is why I behaved rudely with you princess that doesn't mean I don't have feelings. You are just like my son. I will help you  in your project, till it complete. And you can ask anything I will not say 'no', you don't like that word right. Is that compensate work  for what I did.

Arshi:What you think, what you did is forgivable. Leave it. I like your idea. I can ask anything right. Your family life too because your family life is unknown to world, they known only two members from your family.
Arnav:you wished to know about my family(thought :you have full right on me and my family, because you are my family) , okay before that you have to stop calling me Mr. Raizada. and be friend with me. What says princess.
Arshi:(thought;NK Uncle was right, his words can make anyone fall in his trap,) that means I have to call you "uncle."
Arnav:Nooo (thought: No way, she can't call me uncle.. She is my daughter I want to hear dad from her,  till all the problem will solve) ASR,  you can call me ASR.
Arshi: fine. So can we start.
Arnav :so much in hurry, I have meeting with some internship students. Till that time a coffee will not make any harm right.
Arshi:sugar free, I am diabetic.
Arnav:Looked at her for some time (thought: along with my nature she have my diabetic too, I never wanted my child have diabetes) wait a minutes.

Arnav:what you are doing. You said won't be here for few days then what happened now dad. And where is Aarav.

Harsh:I had some work so I am here,  Aarav at canteen. One more thing, some students waiting outside, why don't you call them in,  beta.
Arnav: (on call)  tell them to come in.
Receptionist :ok sir.
Harsh:His meeting take time,  till that  time we can burn some time in chatting.
Arshi: yes Mr. Raizada.
Harsh:call me dadu dear,  you are just like my Aarav.
Arshi:(smile)  ji dadu.
Arnav (thought)  wow dad,  you are great. You got what you want,  you are here to spend time with your grand daughter, I knew it.

Love you
Nightangle